MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD #7 - Page 9

Posted: 6 years ago
 Thanks for the PM ❤️
what a beautifully written update ...👏loved reading it ...though it has always been  😊
it was an update full of Maneet moments ...loved the tiny bit of their close intimate moment and of course the light kissing scene after 53 chapters  😉😆...it was not expected though but enjoyed reading thoroughly .
The understanding between the two and of course Geet's feeling towards Maan is undoubtedly the essence of this story ,It has come along way with slow and gradual progression.

I am still waiting for Geet to accept and recognize her feeling for Maan ...hope fully soon
also trying to connect and anticipate  to the prologue when and how Geet will leave Maan ..
continue soon ...

I forgot to mention about Zain it wa a surprise ...
the song was mindblowing

SaveEdited by Dilsay - 6 years ago
Awesome update..
Thank u for pm..
Waiting for next update..

Maan love her so much..i want to know the definition of Love from Maan
Maan jst want to give hr tymmn..
He controlling his emotions his feeling tht actually not easyy..
Bt he doing as he kbw geet still not ready ..
Bt thn qhn wl geet wl ready to accept her inner voice..
Book self scene really cute
Geet not remember anything tht happn last night
Bt she happy to c maan n share nws to geeting job
He happy for hr bt missing her to..
Maan feeling is really selfless endles love
Waiting to kbw abt zain more
Ty for pm
N Congo on new thread 😃

thanks 4 da pm! beautiful update! excellently written! he realises 2 late wt he sed! she questions him n he changes his answer! Maan berates himself! Love that he is wiling 2 wait 4 her! Geet gets 2 knw she called Maan wen she was drunk! Maan missed his flight! was it intentional? Bt Geet happy! he being with her is all wt she needs! silly Geet is slow on her feelings! She gt the job! hmm Geet n Ana go out! they r impressed by the singer! he introduces himself as Zain Ansari! interesting! update soon

Nice part..Maan stay with Geet because she alone..he try to reason but she not believe..her drunk state she remember something about love but not fully..Today  Maan said two time about what he feel fro her..I think Maan think that she is not ready but she is..She got new job..maybe its little time to spend..NEw entry is not for Geet i hope,,one way is good that Maan confess his love..
lovely update. Amazed at the level of control Maan has. Though he slipped a couple of times but still managed to retain control. Geet is starting to feel some difference but as Maan said, she is stil not there yet. Loved their cute moments together.
Truth and love can never be hidden they just slips out some or the other time and Maan had no control...what a shocking moment it was when Geet actually heard him, I though since she is drunk she wouldn't have heard it or understood what he told...but such intense thing can't me missed out... But he covered it up quite well... Geet drunk thi bachgaya Maan nahi tho kya hotha tha...Geet is sooo sooo cute and Maan has to melt..he is so lattu on her...its so nice to see strict and serious Maan like this...the scene in study was very funny, our clumsy Geet in the drunken state is even more mazzedaar...Maans anger and irritation always fade away in front of Geet's innocence and cuteness...just love the way he speaks to her so calmly and lovingly with love filled look...Ms.Writer the way your characters portray the emotions it leaves us speechless just like how Geet felt when Maan confessed...u r indeed a surprise package! Never expected that Maan will peck Geet on lips, nose was okay but on lips, cannot believe it happened so soon... The scene was so intense, my heart was beating so fast!!! Our Mr.Right came back to senses on right time... How sensible Maan is...always keeps Geet's interest first.. Just because she not ready to know about his love and for a relationship he is keeping his love under check...
So Geet doesn't remember anything that transpired that night, may be she will soon she will be able to recollect and remember few glimpses of it...though I don't want her to...I wish she falls in love with Maan irrevocably and then comes to know about Maan's love for her...Geet's realisation that "she is a family now and that she has Maan and is special to him" sooo touching...so had Geet remembered and confronted Maan, he would have admitted about the confession, Wow!!!! Maan's honest is too much but I love it a lot...its just not easy to be honest but this man is so brave!!!
Yey!!!! Geet got a job so soon...so proud of her...she deserves it for all the hard work and effort she has been putting in to make a career...
Maaneets silly fight over the romantic movie was very funny and interesting.. I wished the scene was a little longer...I like it how you include some funny light hearted moments in ur updates...So glad the family is back! Now who is this guitarist??? I first thought he was Aarush...what role will this new guy play in the story and will he have one sided love for Ana or for Geet??? God!!!! Girl you just know how to keep us intrigued and hanging each update...this new entry has spiked up my interest... Waiting for next part...
Edited by dalur - 6 years ago
Adorable. How much more caring can maan get hope geet realizes it this brings me back to intro why would geet leave this man and go who loves her so much.

Hope this singer does not come in between.

Will geet remember the night and maans words. Really hope so