Waiting, waiting waitiiinnnggg
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Since how long... even I don't know anymore
TaranaGeet thumbnail
I wonder how others can wait so patiently?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Does anyone else feel the same way as I do... the restlessness? Tell tell?
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz for te new thread 
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 53

Wow lovely superb omg update..te way my maan ki angry thinking he failed to protect his loved ones, his sister was in pain and his geet too was abused by tat man and he was just don't know wat going around them..te way geet ki pain thinking abt her every last day was painful for her and te way she rushing to see my maan and his words and behavior piercing her heart seeing a different side of him,yes she can bear his angry but not his silent which was hurting her...te way he left her all alone to haunt with her tears was lovely emotional..hmm tis is my maan's heart how ever angry he may be but he cant see his geet in pain and came vback to her,omg she was talking to monster puppy omg, geet was in talli..te way geet  saying him to not distance away from her and my maan feeling guilty was lovely..te way geet asking abt his likes abt girls and he burst his love omg..i love te update so much yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 54

Wow lovely amazing wow update..te way  geet frozed to hear tat words from my maan and he too was shocked thinking how he blurted but tat is u r feelings maan babu then why u hiding u r straight forward then why reasoning with she have to grew wings haan, maan I know u r too shy and nervous msk was nervous to confess his heart he he he..te way my maan handling talli geet yes it very tough to handle u r storm wen she is drunken, te way geet ki cute antics making my maan to fall for her more was lovely..omg just a missed,we missed a kiss geet why u have to hold my maan's arms he could have kissed u heina..te way my maan was struggling with his feelings and other side geet was over moon thinking he came for her was lovely..geet got new job and wants to celebrate geet don't wory once my maan confess his feelings he will say te real meaning of romance he he he..wow ana and kabir was back and ana was enjoying with geet..I love te update so much yar 

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 55

Wow lovely superb restless update..who is tis zain now new entry?..te way  geet now enjoying with ana and kabir but still missing my maan and wen she cums to know where he went her guilty at same time she was happy tat someone is there for her to make her feel so special was lovely..te way ana and arush, geet was sensing something but she really like him yes, he is a very lovely cs..te way geet was missing my maan and her restless and all trying to know abt her worry but she snapping it, ana sensing something is between my maaneet was lovely..omg my maan came back and wants to take his lady love for dinner date or to hear her crib..I love te update so much dear

maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Wow, i'm truly impresseed!
Waise, back in old days, that's how authors wrote. With blogs, forums and crowd sourcing, things have changed so much.

Have you looked into publising any of your work yet? It might not be very easy... but unless you try you won't know. Start putting on some feathers on your wings... they will help you soar high in the sky in future. Hranted the journey will not all be rosy, but 1 step at a time is all you need yo take.

Impressive
😃Edited by maansi25 - 6 years ago
nihatri thumbnail
I'm seriously pissed off with maan's impractical logic for his confession. I am loosing my patience now. N loosing interest