Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol BW mujhe bhi samajh nahin aa raha ki chal kya raha hai and ab motivation is even less to try and parse through the nonsense to get into the lollipop scenes.Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shivaay is on call with Khanna and ready to leave...when Anika stops him asks if it really important to go..it was sweet when Anika said she is going to miss him even if he is going to be away for an hour...😳

Shivaay's is still in mood for First Night...while Anika is trying to avoid the topic...He says it was lft adhoora as she ran away yesterday...so it seems she never returned...else she wouldnt have been spared...

hand kiss...tick
neck kiss...tick
Today peck on the cheek...tick
iske aage toh kuch hoga nahin so its time for her to do the honours...

Pinky manages to be present whenever these are together...she appeared out of nowhere again just like yesterday to present the countdown...2 days left...

That left Anika extremely upset...poor girl...and I loved the line ''Shivaay meri zindagi ka hissa nahin, meri zindagi hai"

And she is devastated with the mere thought of going away from him...She relives old memories with Shivaay while looking at his clothes in the cupboard...
white shirt - kaali coffee kulli scene
red suit - first date by the pool side...i am so glad they picked that scene
pink kurta - shitia wedding mehendi 
black jacket - gun shot scene

SC executed that scene very well in my opinion...

and then she looks at his watch and they show a FB or Mrs Kapoor blackmailing Shivaay with the daima recording...have never seen that original scene till now...and that when she thinks she needs to take tia's help and she goes to meet her

uske baad pinky kamini scene i did not see...even if there was something significant coming out of it...I aint interested...

then there was some random nanad bhabhi gifting rasam...wonder where was gauri...

And then royal entry of the dulha...credit goes to Shivaay he then gives credit to Anika...and he gives some really lol worthy speech...i zoned out...coz there was zero conviction by NM in that speech...and i dont blame him for that...

after seeing all this loveee scenes...i wonder how will this so called separation play out...

In the Precap Anika enters with some one in a ghoonghat...that looks too short to be Tia...

Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BW you had already written so much...
why did i type the ram kahani again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for the link...have some time on hand...as my boss is away...πŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaj ka episode ke  random lollipops πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Episode done! πŸ˜†
Cheek kiss and Anika's reaction:
https://twitter.com/beinishtaufiq97/status/872075687590371328

The Angsty scene someone made a brilliant edit...πŸ‘πŸ‘ Credit Uploader

Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
lol is Anika kissing that neon pink kurta of his from the Shitia sangeet?

Are we moving to the next CC now since this one's complete?
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

lol is Anika kissing that neon pink kurta of his from the Shitia sangeet?

Are we moving to the next CC now since this one's complete?

Yeah she is πŸ˜•πŸ˜†and yes let's move to the new thread...

But I have nothing more to say about IB or aaj ka episode... πŸ˜†