MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Trp 0.5 hmmm oh well first week k jaya ji aur miss Jhoot nahi bolun gi ka over dose drama ka karnama h😆 sirf veer scenes worth watching 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ek topic ke do do post shitt🤣
DT gonna loose her mind for sure
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

Ek topic ke do do post shitt🤣

DT gonna loose her mind for sure

i don't think abhi is forum mein DT hain ðŸ˜† ya hain? ðŸ¤” DT tum ho ke nahi ðŸ˜†
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not being mean or negative but I honestly don't think this show is going to survive for too long looking at the current trp. Firstly the time slot of the show is a big disadvantage as it's not prime time and secondly if this sort of trp continues it won't be long before the show goes of air. If this was a show on life ok or sony whose shows don't perform as well in terms of trp's maybe the show would survive on tv for longer but I don't see this with colors. Colors is such a high performing channel with a lot of it's show's getting such good trp's than I  don't understand why they would keep a under performing show on air. I am not just talking like this for no reason I have a 12 year experience with hindi serials.
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I am not being mean or negative but I honestly don't think this show is going to survive for too long looking at the current trp. Firstly the time slot of the show is a big disadvantage as it's not prime time and secondly if this sort of trp continues it won't be long before the show goes of air. If this was a show on life ok or sony whose shows don't perform as well in terms of trp's maybe the show would survive on tv for longer but I don't see this with colors. Colors is such a high performing channel with a lot of it's show's getting such good trp's than I  don't understand why they would keep a under performing show on air. I am not just talking like this for no reason I have a 12 year experience with hindi serials.

Yeah the show don't have that much potential ...  but i really wish ke ye show 2/3 years tak chale 1.5 trp ho nd ziyada focus Varun k charecter pe ho 
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Exactly youth means school student and college student wnt watch family drama so to attract them they need to buck up real soon plus this revenge revenge game wnt tk the show anywhere
I dn want Vaun's hardwork to get wasted😭
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh god..that is very low...hope they concentrate more on veer, sanchi ,kabir,esha and pragya instead of that boring jaya and malhotra
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

Exactly youth means school student and college student wnt watch family drama so to attract them they need to buck up real soon plus this revenge revenge game wnt tk the show anywhere
I dn want Vaun's hardwork to get wasted😭

I am also getting bored with this revenge drama now but just watching for Varun. I am a college student and the current track is especially not attractive for me.
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Considering that it's an evening the slot show & a non typical drama with saas-bahu stuffs iso ratings are not surprising. At least it's better than the evening shows of SP ( I loved Dhai Kilo wala concept) but heared that Sanjeeda's show started with 0.6 see all theses shows revolve around shaadi/rishta bla bla. 
We all know that once there will be shaadi or kidnapping, black magic stuffs ratings will go higher it's the new trend now... 

Anyways show will def be better or attract more youth audience if they focus less on Malhotra/Misra's family dramas...And thank god they started to show medical stuff from this week. I guess with the 2 new shows Colors as experimenting...