Entertainment , Entertainment & ROFLworthy Entertainment

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello people 

So since IPL is season is over and during channel surfing last Friday due to boredom I chanced upon this gem of the unintentionally absurdly hilarious show .๐Ÿ˜† You know what caught my eye more than intern hero intern heroine or the hot senior doctor and their impending triangle ๐Ÿฅฑ...It's the eyeballs grabbing colorful garish interior decoration of living rooms and bedrooms (Art dept ko paisa kuch gyaaza hi mil gaya ) , Taklu Villian , his Pink suited sidekick bro and the would be Pyscho damad . ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

By the way why do people never use the sofas in TV shows๐Ÿ˜• .. there was some lame engagement party where u had all the kitty party ladies standing around the sofa set . 

Did u notice the flowers inspired living room ..wall paper se coffee table and some weird lamp stands with leaves or something ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Yesterday they showed Mr. Taklu's bedroom ..even that room was not spared of over decoration.๐Ÿฅฑ

I was ok only Mrs.Malhotra has some poor taste  ... Nope his hone wala damad ..Mr.Narcissist disorderWale ..he had like his own pictures as wall paper and his fiancee's as window dressing and he gave trademark SRK pose ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Man I have not laughed over a show in so long .. I care not for the story or drama RS productions usually cook up .. these side characters are a lot more entertaining than main ones. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Before  I forget , did u chance pink suit bro looking for sanchi at CCTV footage in picture frames .. Art deco mein kam , real monitors pe paise they could have spent .. thoda authentic dikhta . ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And coming to my final fave .. Jaya Mishra ... Shilpa Shirodkar usually rocks in such roles.๐Ÿฅฑ Me & my friends used to follow her prev show on Zee where she was a Kamla Bai and gave more attn to her malkin ki beti than her own , gave bhashans and lots of guilt trips & screwed up their love life. We cursed and ranted at cvs like crazy then๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† .. Fond memories... Point is I see a similar path ahead.. Sanchi must be jaya's erstwhile malkin Savitris beti or something .. I dunno I am just making things up ๐Ÿ˜†... Talku and Pink suit bro are hot on heels chasing JayaJee( not to be confused with Bachchan lady) so that kind of gave me that idea. 

Anyways aaj keliye Itnaich kafi hai...If I see more silliness in the coming weeks to share I might come by again and post some more gems .

Until then Have a good weekend ahead . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post Deepz ๐Ÿค—

Aaj psycho damaad went for a date and wahan fly in his chai ruined its fate๐Ÿ˜†
Taklu ki beti ka gareeb lover went to meet Taklu and face his hate
but humein nazar aayi Taklu ki fake trophies ..O taklu cheapskate๐Ÿ˜†

Gareeb lover -beti ke bajaye Taklu Villain ke gown and parde  r his def of soulmate๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wahin patient ward ko kiya 5th class science lecture ne decorate๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry reply mera nahin hai kuch great
But jaisa show hai , u will get such only  at this rate๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Bahahaha Deeps and Poo๐Ÿคฃ

You guys missed the scooty pic but the flower fit wala decor and picture frames cctv cameras are my favourites... 

The tharki/ narcissist damad are a close second... 

Leads ko kaun dekhega jab itna entertainment aivain mil raha hai๐Ÿคฃ
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Poo :  Beti also had a scene where her dress matched her bedsheets ๐Ÿ˜† Ek hi fabric ka upyog kiya .. I was like where are her legs.. It looked for a sec like that Naagin show with snake body and humar sar superimposed 
OMg your little poem ๐Ÿคฃ

Hinamma ..we have so much gems in this show to keep us hooked 

I just want Jaya and talku to have some past connection...like his ex love or something in addition to do with savitri devi hospital ..so we can sail our shipper heart . Mrs. Malhotra is so boring ..no wonder Talku is busy looking for Jaya like crazy ๐Ÿคฃ  .. May be Talku was Manager/Munimjee and Jaya as usual secretary/Nanny/Bai of Hospital owners  and he liked her and all .. But thoda scenes they must have together and we can start a Couple AT for them .๐Ÿ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my god.
This was ... erm... hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Aaj ka highlights were
1) Intern Partyyy with truth n dare ๐Ÿ˜†

2) Someone got to use the SOFA ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't stop laughing during the SRK pose wala scene & CCTV crap & ur analysis on them, bang on girl! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RD-

Aaj ka highlights were
1) Intern Partyyy with truth n dare ๐Ÿ˜†

2) Someone got to use the SOFA ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar every family drama happening around sofas and we barely see family members using them it feels like sofas are the audience. ๐Ÿ˜†

-RD- thumbnail
Some gems from yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ

Chori Chori Dekha tumhein moment (Jaya looking at Taklu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)

then Ghunghat ki aadh se dilbar ka moment in taklu's home๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

And finally takte rehte tujhko saanjh savere moment from Jaya ( don't miss out on the peach dining chairs๐Ÿ˜† )

MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Some gems from yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ

Chori Chori Dekha tumhein moment (Jaya looking at Taklu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)

then Ghunghat ki aadh se dilbar ka moment in taklu's home๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

And finally takte rehte tujhko saanjh savere moment from Jaya ( don't miss out on the peach dining chairs๐Ÿ˜† )

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ