BiNni scenes 24-05-2017 Munni misses Bittu

Kiely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The BiNni scenes were so so cute 

Oh Goddd. 
So finally we get to see Bittu on his bullet. Like FINALLY πŸ˜† I was waiting for this since the show startedπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Munni sees him from her balcony and is so happy to see him. Both Bittu and Munni looking in front of the mirror before meeting was so adorable. Bittu combing his hair and checking his breath πŸ€£ LMAO THhis guy is just something else πŸ˜†

Bittu and Munni scene where they thank each other was so good.The way he asks her" raat khairiyat se kati ?"with that smug look .uff☺️So Bittu confesses her in a way she doesnt understand. Munni too loves him but she does not realize. πŸ˜† All the dialogues, the shayari in this scene was FANTASTIC. Kudos to the dialogue writer. My fav one was "Saari duniya se churake sona chandi mere rab ne yaara teri surat banayi. Tu hai badi cute si"❀️ His shayaris are the best. Also there was one more. Something like 2-4 mulaqaton meim ho jayega. Will watch the epi once again and updateπŸ˜†

Next the flower scene - Munni doesnt love Bittu but she sees him everywhere and gets excited just by the thought of him πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Why Munni ji? 

Also the scene where she goes to his room, wears his scarf and sunglasses was so cute and funny.🀣 Madirakshi was awesome there. I so wish it was Bittu who caught her and not PK πŸ˜‘ He would have teased the hell out of her πŸ€£

Bittu is like perfect for Brotrio. Achi bajata hain sabki esp Gajju🀣

Did you guys like the BiNni scenes? I LOVED IT β€οΈ

24th May 2017 
We did not get any BiNni scenes today except for their cute phone conversations.😳
Munni misses Bittu and keeps on calling him πŸ˜†
Bittu tells her that he is going to take her away from her bros one day dulha banke β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Munnis dance on Ghani bawri was awesome. Madirakshi is such a good dancer πŸ˜³ Enjoyed it.
The Pk Munni scene also showed that once Munni realizes she loves Bittu there is no turning back. She wont care about PK. πŸ˜‰ So excited 

And Bittu finding about Taujis death Bittu is such a good man. He touched Taujis feet and promised him he would take care of Jyoti.πŸ‘
These bro trio think they are smart but Bittu is smarter. He alone can handle those devils.🀒

Edited by Kiely - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiely thumbnail
Also now PK and Sabita are in full form. 
One is going to destroy BiNi love story and the other is going to strengthen their relationship😈

To much fun πŸ˜ˆ
Anjaliac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The second one was ( le to aayein hain tumhe raahein mohobbat baaton baaton me... mohobbat bhi ho jaegi do-chaar mulakaton me πŸ˜†... I loved the scene when both combed their hairs n was seeing themselves in mirror before meeting... n yes obviously the best was when Bittu confessed his love par humari bholi si munni samajh nhi payi becoz she hasn't realized yet..
I loved how she was imagining bittu when flowers were showering on herπŸ˜‰
Kiely thumbnail
Munni imitating Bittu and later laughing was the CUTEST
THIS PK is so evil. She was so rude πŸ€¬
Anjaliac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiely

Munni imitating Bittu and later laughing was the CUTEST

THIS PK is so evil. She was so rude πŸ€¬

Munni made that scene so light n entertaining... Pk ne aaka scene ka satyanash kar diya.. so rude she was.. now I hate PK more than savita πŸ˜‘😑
Kiely thumbnail
I can watch that Bittu-Munni multiple times 
It was THAT good 

Also I loved Bittus reaction on knowing that his love is one sided 
Unlike other shows where they show a series of sad songs πŸ€’, Bittu was all chill and is so confident that she will fall for him after 3-4 meetings. πŸ€£β€οΈ  So hatke πŸ˜Ž
lib_ran16 thumbnail
The BiNni scenes were too too good  like I was dying for such type of scenes since the show started & finally we are getting some really really awesome scenes of them β€οΈ

Bittu looked so sexy riding his bullet & Munni was overjoyed to see him just like us β˜ΊοΈ them checking themselves out before meeting each other was adorable πŸ€— 

Then finally they meet & Bittu as usual starts with his shayeris πŸ˜† it's like he just cannot stay without reciting them πŸ˜› even my fav was that "saari duniya se churake sone chandi rabne yaara mere surat teri banai" 

As you said even I liked how he didn't become upset on hearing Munni doesn't love him rather he was confident that she'll start falling for him after 2-3 more meetings πŸ˜†πŸ€£

The flower scene was also really nice β€οΈ most importantly both looked gorgeous πŸ˜³ & Munni is obv a dhakkan as Bittu says! She sees him everywhere yet doesn't realize she loves him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And yes I'm a Sabita supporter too πŸ₯³ may she succeed in her plan of uniting BiNni 
lib_ran16 thumbnail
Also Madirakshi was too good in that imitating Bittu scene πŸ‘ it was such a light hearted and funny scene πŸ˜‰ wish PK hadn't come there & ruined it for both her and us πŸ€’
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so I finally watched the episode and it was too good,
I loved the entry scene. Bittu on bullet. his style, his swag, his attitude. he is full on.
his julliet was waiting for him in balcony and as soon as she saw him coming on bike she became so happy.
muuni ji pyar me girne se pehele ye halat, what will happen when both will confess and love story will start, tab to aag hi lag jayegi.
both combing their hair, looking into mirror scene was so good,
I am again repeating he was too good in that bullet scene. ballu ki yaad aa gayi, Veeba ki aadhi love story unke bike pe hi thi.lol
then they meet and omg..that scene was too good.
his shayris, dialogues, indirect confession,, all are so good, munni is like she does not even know that bittu just confessed that he love you.
then I don't want to talk anything about sabita. yes but I can say go sabita go. she will be one who indirectly make munni realised her love for bittu.

Then coming to bittus home. that flower petal wala scene was so dreamy, and madi was looking extra pretty and beautiful there. that new hairstyle suits her.
then Bittu room wala scene was so cute. she become very shy knowing that this is bittu ka room. I love his room just like Ballu's room.
I never imagined munni will mimic bittu that too wearing scarp and kala chashma.
and PK she has no reason to hate munni. she hates her coz bittu loves her. that's it.
bittu and bro trio tashan is fun. I love bittu hamesha gajju se ek kadam aage hi rehta hai
overall its a mind blowing epi
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved yesterday's episode. Monday's was okay okay. Yesterday had enough of BiNni for me to be happy about. Most of it were dream sequences, but the scene in the Choudhary house when he says he's in love with her, lattu Hai, fida Hai and all. Was TOO good.