Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

good update Harshu...

a filler episode...but enjoyable as kids were acting as kids, and it's fun to watch them that way...

anyway, abt precap...I think when Balaji asks for monetary help, Kashi's father will refuse... and so Baji holds Kashi with knife at her throat just to make her father agree...

anyway...abt Kashibai and her family...Kashi belonged to very rich and wealthy family...her father was banker or Sahukar...his name was Mahadji Joshi - Chaskar...chaskar coming from their native place , Chas ,a village near Pune...he was a good person...

he agreed to help Shahuji, and thus came in close circle with Balaji... later Balaji became Peshwa, and though Shahuji was King, the power remained in Balaji's hands...

Baji, due to his bravery became very famous, plus he was eldest son of Peshwa...next in line of power...naturally , there were many proposals...but Baji and Kashi were very fond of eachother, as they had practically grown up together...though staying away from each other, but after shahuji became Chhatrapati, these two families became close to each other...Radhabai always liked Kashi, and Kashi grew up listening stories of Baji...even Baji liked sweet and sanskaari Kashi...so it was natural, that both houses decided to get them married and they too had no objection ...so they got married in 1720, i.e. when Baji was 19/20 yrs old...

lets see what we get in this NR

thnx fr d info dikshu... but dis young kashi is too irritating dnt d lik d child actor a bit she just gets on to my nerves🤢hope dey dont gve her much ss varna shw dekhne ka mood nikal jayega🤢
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Amazing episode and yes gotya made it more amazing 😆 😉

The way Baji tried to ask mithaiwala's daughter for Gotya was just 🤣 🤣
Radhabai is ❤️ and so Balaji.
I don't like child kashi much but precap seems interesting😆.. Btw , Baji kashi marriage will take place before leap. Idk , how they will show too many stories in approx one week. 😕 Let's see 😆

ya all abt gotya was too funny😆me too dont lik dt child artist kashi...i find her too irritating...😆ya xactly in 1 week dey will shw so much dekhan padega wat all dey will shw😆
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Enjoyed today's episode.  I am so going to miss the entire Ballal family, all these actors will be missing post leap. . Even Radhabai it seems, maybe cos read here that her real life husband will be playing Chimanaji.

New Nasir and Chimanaji are good actors, had seen Nasir actor Manoj in 2613 serial.

Gotya of course explained his love in food terms 🤣
Is this love real or motivated by sasurji's profession?! 😉😆

Precap 🤢😡

ya will miss dese actors post leap...ya anuja's real life hubby will b entering d shw as her son so no wonder she refused to play d role of an elder baji😆gotya was d epi stealer😆😆his luv saga was 🤣🤣
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

I hope Balaji will be alive for long time post leap.  They can show Baji age 18 and keep Balaji in PB as most others will be missing post leap.

lets c wat dey will shw btw d actor playing balaji i mean manish has got another show i guess on andtv a new mytho shw on krishna will air from 19th june so he will b playing kansa😆saw his glimpses in d promo😛i guess post leap majority of d actors r getting replaced...dont knw hw d lead actr will portray d character of baji m too skeptical abt it😕
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshu27

lets c wat dey will shw btw d actor playing balaji i mean manish has got another show i guess on andtv a new mytho shw on krishna will air from 19th june so he will b playing kansa😆saw his glimpses in d promo😛i guess post leap majority of d actors r getting replaced...dont knw hw d lead actr will portray d character of baji m too skeptical abt it😕

I think he can , I loved him as Lakshman , so let's see 😛

thnx fr d info dikshu... but dis young kashi is too irritating dnt d lik d child actor a bit she just gets on to my nerves🤢hope dey dont gve her much ss varna shw dekhne ka mood nikal jayega🤢

rightly said 🤢😆

ya all abt gotya was too funny😆me too dont lik dt child artist kashi...i find her too irritating...😆ya xactly in 1 week dey will shw so much dekhan padega wat all dey will shw😆

jo bhi ho , bas gotya aisi harkatein karte rahe 🤣😉
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Harshu i watched episode after ling time
or i enjoyed.

so gotiya going to marry😆

i was thinking TB son, who not used his brain first suddenly, he started using his brain  or voo bhee negative. 

liked chimna jee,😊, or Baji way for proposing (i think girl name Namarta  )
 very cute.😆
thanks for update dear.😃
fatssrilanka thumbnail
The episode was good and enjoyed specially the scene between Gotya and Namrata where he teaches her to hit the tamarind with a catapult 😆😆 and Baji and his friend hide behind a tree.

Baji and co. go to meet the mithaiwala with Gotya's proposaland Baji tries to convince him to get his daughter married to Gotya.

Raje is frustrated since his plan failed and more angry since he never expected a pregnant Radhabai to fight with Nasir. And,to top it Baji too comes in time and saves Radhabai. When Tara rani tries to put some sense into Raje he shouts at her and accuses her of leaking out his plan 😡😡. Don't understand how once a meek Raje has turned so negative. I think Pant has surely instigated this good for nothing Raje.

Coming to the leap Rajeshwari Sachdev is a great actress. I hope she's able to justify her role as Radhabai.

Will miss all the child actors specially Baji,Chimna,Bhiu and Gotya. Don't know whether they will show a grown up Gotya and his friend.
And last but not the least Anuja Sathe.
Edited by fatssrilanka - 7 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

The episode was good and enjoyed specially the scene between Gotya and Namrata where he teaches her to hit the tamarind with a catapult 😆😆 and Baji and his friend hide behind a tree.

Baji and co. go to meet the mithaiwala with Gotya's proposaland Baji tries to convince him to get his daughter married to Gotya.

Raje is frustrated since his plan failed and more angry since he never expected a pregnant Radhabai to fight with Nasir. And,to top it Baji too comes in time and saves Radhabai. When Tara rani tries to put some sense into Raje he shouts at her and accuses her of leaking out his plan 😡😡. Don't understand how once a meek Raje has turned so negative. I think Pant has surely instigated this good for nothing Raje.

Coming to the leap Rajeshwari Sachdev is a great actress. I hope she's able to justify her role as Radhabai.

Will miss all the child actors specially Baji,Chimna,Bhiu and Gotya. Don't know whether they will show a grown up Gotya and his friend.
And last but not the least
Anuja Sathe.

why they changing Anjja sathe,   anyone know.