Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Zach is gay, so gay he might as well wear a sign. He would respond more if KJO hit on him. I can't believe PC is dumb enough to hit on him if this is true. Go hit on the Rock, woman !
Justmoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: niks0234

My god why did ash do that is she stupid!? Maybe these are just rumours!?

PC, not Ash. ! Allegedly of course ðŸ˜›
johnnyboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Zach is gay, so gay he might as well wear a sign. He would respond more if KJO hit on him. I can't believe PC is dumb enough to hit on him if this is true. Go hit on the Rock, woman !

Deepika hit on Vin Diesel, who is just as gay as Zac, if not more ( New baby notwithstanding)...Also, the Rock has had his share of gay rumors as well...apparently lots of sexual tension on the sets of Fast & Furious when the Rock and Vin starred together...

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Deepika hit on Vin Diesel, who is just as gay as Zac, if not more ( New baby notwithstanding)...Also, the Rock has had his share of gay rumors as well...apparently lots of sexual tension on the sets of Fast & Furious when the Rock and Vin starred together...

What??? 😲

Justmoi thumbnail

Ever actor gets hit with gay rumors in HW pretty much. It is like a rite of passage. But few set off gaydars and Effron sets mine off. Not the Rock or Vin. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Give the woman a break.. Must be tired of waiting for rains
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why does she get tagged with Nick Jonas and Zac Efron types? Surely they are not in her age bracket.
Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NightReader

Why does she get tagged with Nick Jonas and Zac Efron types? Surely they are not in her age bracket.

Thats Priyanka's agency trying to peg her in a younger age bracket!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Lol at the grading system for actors in hollywood. Its more complex than our caste system.

🤣 🤣 Comment of the week!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lol she's fishing for..something. The rumours about her being dumped by SRK are true, she just wants fun/PR relationship. These people have been bringing out BIs since Zac was a teen-star about him being gay, so I don't think PC can be unaware of that.