Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FabAahana

I know about Hitch and Hancock, don't know the third one.

Seven Pounds.

Ash turns down Will Smith again

TNN | Mar 26, 2008, 12.00 AM IST
Ash turns down Will Smith again
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. (TOI Photo) More pics
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has declined to co-star with Hollywood wonder boy Will Smith yet again!

Two years ago, Smith offered her a role in his comedy Hitch which Ash could not accept due to time constraints. At that time, a besotted Smith who wanted to work with the beauty queen had said in an interview, "Aishwarya has this powerful energy and doesn't have to say anything, or do anything, she can just stand there. Anything she's making, I'll be there."

Since then, Aishwarya turned down two more Will Smith projects. "That's true," she laughed. "I had to say no to Will for The Seven Pounds and now again for Tonight He Comes (Smith's super-hero flick re-named John Hancock). I feel awful about it. But I've my priorities. Family always comes first."

Contrary to reports, Aishwarya didn't decline the film to celebrate Karwa Chauth in Mumbai. "That's what the Hollywood press wrote... that I preferred to return to Mumbai to 'starve' myself for a religious occasion than to meet Will. That's incorrect. The script reading was just after Diwali when Dadima's (Teji Bachchan's) health dipped. So I didn't make that trip for the reading with Will. Is that wrong? Not to me. I'd any day put family over career."

Now Ash has said no to Tonight He Comes. "I couldn't do it because of my schedules. Flying in and out of the country for a role is not what I want to do now," she said. Are Ash and Will star-crossed? "When it has to happen it will happen. There's something very charismatic about that actor. He gives off very nice vibes. He's very adventurous as an actor. He did I Am Legend and Pursuit Of Happiness at the same time. He's an actor, rapper, and a great family man. I like that."

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 7 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's hard to believe, never saw PC take any interest in that Zac twink. It would've been better if this was about her and The Rock, saw some heat between them πŸ˜†
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Aish rejected Seven Pounds and went for small role in Pink Panther 2.

OT: 

Alexandra Daddario Responds to Rumors She's Dating Baywatch Co-Star Zac Efron at Billboard Music Awards

kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
    Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    PC is doing what A/B/C grade TV actors/actresses do with A/B/C movie actor/actresses in award shows/tv shows in BW
    Novarieaa thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
    Zac is known to be real shabby and stinky in real life. And he's not even hot anymore. PC please hit on looker guys. πŸ˜† 
    Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Remember a decade ago or so when the most happening stars like Will Smith and Brad Pitt were wanting to work with her, esp Will Smith who offered her three big movies, but Aishwarya didn't give them any bhaav. And then we have Priyanka and Deepika going lattoo over B graders like Zac Efron and Vin Diesel.

Very well said.
    FabAahana thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Aish rejected Seven Pounds and went for small role in Pink Panther 2.

OT: 

Alexandra Daddario Responds to Rumors She's Dating Baywatch Co-Star Zac Efron at Billboard Music Awards

But Alexandra is not a foreign actress.

I also think it's just a stupid gossip for the promotion of the film. I have seen some of her interview, she doesn't seem much impressed by Zac. Sometimes the reporter force her to say something about Zac and his abs and she seems to comply to please themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
      Zeal17 thumbnail
      Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Ya looks like million times used fake promotional strategy. Now it has become a norm to connect hook up every movie pair.
      Lekin Sab khush

Movie gets promotion

Media gets article to write

Fans get to gossip

Shippers get to ~enjoy.
      Novarieaa thumbnail
      Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know but he's famous among gays and bis and he's an LGBT supporter. Anyone who shows tolerance and respect towards LGBT community gets slapped with the gay tag. So who knows! And he neither confirms nor denies.
      BollyPC thumbnail
      Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
      So Priyanka is breaking into the Hollywood A-list and her biggest gossip is flirting with a lesser ranked, potentially gay co-star? Lol what a non-issue!

Ps. This is what he says about PC a day after this blind was posted

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago