Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

May b its jus me bt i expected somethingelse n im nt at all satisfied with what im getting 🥱

Lead actress n her mom such a boring characters ughhh sanchi girl looks like she is always sleepy n her dailogue delivery sucks 🥱 i really hope they show these characters less bt then they are d leads 🥱

Veer i love barun bt evn he looks OTT in some scenes especially when he is mocking saanjhi n laughing ot looks fake as F otherwise varun iz good 😊 im loving d bro sis jodi really cute<3

Kabir the actor cant express bt he still has some charm n he is hot 😛

Rest all d supporting actors are really good especially neha wish she gets more screenspace n she is paired opposite either kabir or varun 😳

Hope the show improves n actors too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My main issue with the show is the characterization of Sanchi. She is very bland. There's no spark to her character. Even the character of Isha has more charm than her. I think the actress is okay, given her role. It's the character who needs work.

The mother-daughter dynamic is also very boring. I love Shilpa as Jaya coz she has portrayed Jaya as strong yet vulnerable but when combined with Sanchi, the duos interactions and scenes fall flat. There scenes don't evoke any emotion.

I was drawn to the show coz of Varun Kapoor. His character is fun and I think he is portraying it nicely. Neha as Pragya is awesome. She is a sidey character but I want her to get more screenspace. Pragya and Veer is what I am hoping for. :D

Kabir's character is nice but the actor fall a little short in the acting dept.

I am enjoying the show as a whole. I just wanna skip the Sanchi scenes coz they are so boring and text-book level predictable. That character being the FL and the lead in general needs work imo.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 6 years ago
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are yaar thoda rehem karo ladki pe ,yaar yeh uska first show hai toh thoda time lagega charecter wise dhal ne mein .

bohot jaldi predict kar lete ho tum saab abhi toh sirf saath hi episode huin hain 
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

May b its jus me bt i expected somethingelse n im nt at all satisfied with what im getting 🥱

Lead actress n her mom such a boring characters ughhh sanchi girl looks like she is always sleepy n her dailogue delivery sucks 🥱 i really hope they show these characters less bt then they are d leads 🥱

Veer i love barun bt evn he looks OTT in some scenes especially when he is mocking saanjhi n laughing ot looks fake as F otherwise varun iz good 😊 im loving d bro sis jodi really cute<3

Kabir the actor cant express bt he still has some charm n he is hot 😛

Rest all d supporting actors are really good especially neha wish she gets more screenspace n she is paired opposite either kabir or varun 😳

Hope the show improves n actors too!

I agree with you 👍🏼
@bold it looks fake bacuse use aisi hi fake dikhana hoga bcause Veer jhoota hi khush hota hai genuine wala nhi😊... i hope this make sense lol 😆 
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I still don't get why so much importance  to  jaya and her family..and malhotra...there are so less scenes of sanchi, pragya,  esha ,  veer  and  kabir. ..
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u.. cv's should read all our views on IF ..then they vl know. most of the viewers r not liking the way the current track going on. hopefully someone is sending msgs to cv's on FB or twitter ..watever