22nd May - Live Update (Karela Weds Laddo)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

So finally they will be married today...iam so much excited... Congrats MehriYans..πŸ₯³

Episode starts with... Shaurya comes in Mandap and leaves his shoes there , Vicky hides it , Mohit tells nehal and Sonal we have to steal it at any cost , and Vicky plans not to let them take it...Mahek gets pushed when she is trying to take away the jooti , and Shaurya holds her and tells I will always be there to hold you..Mahek tells don't try to be hero...nehal tries to steal the jooti but Vicky stops her .. nehal asks let her steal and gives a flying kiss and he leaves the jooti... pandit lit the fire in the Mandaap and after sometime it caught the fire , and Shaurya sets off the fire with a cloth and hugs Mahek and tells nothing will happen to her ..she is safe and he is with her ?? Jeevan tells how did this fire spread...nehal tells may be her chunri caught fire.. Shaurya looks at the chunri and smells and goes to Swetlana and asks what is this..what kind of wires are this ?? Mami tells she doesn't know anything...Mahek tells Nani gave me this , he asks Nani ...she informs this isn't the same chunri may be someone changed it...Ravi tells how can this happen inspite of so much security... Shaurya asks to call Munjal... dolly tells let's stall this wedding .. Shaurya tells no wedding will happen today only as we planned... Munjal tells what should I do if her chunri set on fire...constable comes and inform the same to Vicky and he informs Shaurya same... Shaurya goes to him and beats him up for using bad words for Mahek and neglecting the security.. Shaurya calls commissioner and complains about him and Munjal threatens him that he doesn't know whom he is messing up and what can he do... Shaurya holds his collar Again and tells what will you do... Vicky takes him away, 

Shaurya goes to Mahek and tells that he will do what ever she says , as she already thinks her as his wife..if she wants they can get married later , Mahek tells no need we will get married today only and I will face all problems as Mrs.shaurya Khanna... Shaurya comes to Mandaap and asks where is MAA...

Munjal warns Harish to call commissioner and tell your son is mad and if this suspension happen I will tell in front of whole world that your son is a murder... Harish tells they will give him money as he demanded..

Mahek tells Shaurya to go and bring MAA .. Shaurya was about to leave when mahek Remember how he left her at Altar...she tells that iam Waiting for you here only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! For a moment I was going crazy searching for the LU today πŸ˜†.  Will read and comment in a while. Omg I really hope they married this time πŸ˜΅ its like deva ju with Handsome leaving her to find out things 

Unres...

Awww Handsome saves his Ladoo but how sweet is Cutie Pie and Nehal!! πŸ˜›   She sent him a flying kiss and he lets the jooti go πŸ˜³πŸ€—   πŸ˜² I had to pinch myself! Handsome was willing to wait on Mehek if she didn't want to marry today itself?  I am so happy to hear words like that coming from you Handsome πŸ€— I absolutely love the part Mehek says she'll marry today only and will face every problem as Mrs Shaurya Khanna  music to my ears! πŸ€—  For once Cvs is making her like I always wanted her to be for Handsome. To stand by his side no matter what πŸ˜³. 

Oh gee...this Munjal wants to tell the world Handsome's truth πŸ€’ and the deja vu part with him leaving to bring Maa πŸ˜΅  And just when things were getting good for Mehrya uniting as one stupid Munjal reveals that Shaurya is a murderer to him! πŸ˜­ 

Omg!!! The precap...Handsome still went ahead with the marriage *phew*  Handsome don't study him! Something doesn't add up too clearly. I'm sure something is amiss. Even if what everyone is saying is to be the truth thenyou are making amends. You both are completing each other's lives in every possible way! Healing each other...filling the voids with happiness and love...Sigh 😡 ST what twisted different love story you came up with? 

Thanks so much Sham πŸ€— the episode seems to be really good!! And its ok... I didn't had data the whole morning on my phone and I got it back just in time for the LU so not seeing it I was panicking that my data is going wacko again. Please no fault of yours. I figured you're probably got keep back some where πŸ˜‰
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya tells iam coming in some time with Maa just wait for me...he comes out and sees Munjal pushing Karuna...he comes running to him and pushes him and beats him... Munjal warns him how dare he beat him...he did a favor on him by letting you go...you are a killer... shuarya gets shocked..
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Paise de do.. jhoote le lo.. πŸ˜‰ Oh Vihal! πŸ˜³
I liked the way she reminds him how he left her earlier and that now she's waiting for him only.. πŸ˜‰

Can't wait to watch the episode. Thank you so much for the LU, Sham! πŸ€—
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shamz πŸ€—
Finally the much awaited shaadi is done with πŸ˜†

ZKM back to its jet speed πŸ˜‰ bomb phata πŸ˜†   Sach bahaar πŸ˜† & a guilt ridden Shaurya πŸ˜†

Was expecting the truth to be out on Thursday πŸ˜› today is only Monday 😲

So next 4 days suhaag raat in slow motion ??? 😳

Oh ! Well what a way to start the flirtations btw A married Vicky & So want to marry Nehal

Blowing kisses 😲

At least tell us shruthi left Vicky & eloped with a freeloading blackmailing Munjaal πŸ˜† give us a closure on Vicky & shruti & then sensibly start the low burning love story of Vihal πŸ˜†

Btw can they vanish lalaas family for good since Vihal love story will start & Mehrya hate story

Actually Munjal did a big favor to khannas now they can kind of save their crores πŸ˜†

Until the gold diggers still blackmail that Mehek & her family will be told the truth

Am so dissapointed that Shaurya is the actual killer but expected it 🀒
What was that article abt sensuous suhaag raat ? Total bakwaas

How will Shaurya with his guilt go on to enjoy a physical relationship

If he still does he has no remorse 🀒

Btw svetlana and her phuski bomb πŸ˜† never works like everytime

What was the precap ?? 😳 Edited by brat2008 - 6 years ago
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God been waiting like crazy for the update.  Congrats people 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! For a moment I was going crazy searching for the LU today πŸ˜†.  Will read and comment in a while.

I got late while typing...iam typing continuously since 4 hrs πŸ˜†
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love how SK snapped at Nani about that chunri.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Also How Mahek Called Sk n said "Shaurya Main yehin mandap pe tumhara intzaar karoongi"
N SK smile n his reply to her😳

Finally SK knows before Mahek n he is going to marry her with all this tnsn going on in his mind.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Satya naash..
Those who we're expecting SR ...apke sapnoun mein paani phir di STNe...
Shaadi se phelae hi shaurya konpata chal gaya ki he killed mehak parents ...
And yet he married her ??
Well this is really gonna be  interesting from now on to see 
A new shaurya in making...folks.
Shamz15 thumbnail
I guess he knew about that it was mahek'a parents who got killed by him... Munjal told him...he was thinking while filling her maang😭