Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
And the galatta continues for this week - credits Mirchi senthil FB

Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update😊
I think this week will be interesting.. Fingers crossed...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka..

After some dull episodes..it was refreshing to see Tamil & Ramya pair..
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka..

After some dull episodes..it was refreshing to see Tamil & Ramya pair..

ama excited to see both back together for new serial. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
any1 knows who this selvi is? seem familiar but can't figure out. She has a rough voice lae.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Enjoyed watching the episode yesterday..

I liked Selvi and her character instantly.. Her way of speaking. Her boldness.. Awesome.. Nice characterization.. Contrast to Janani in many things..

Why can't these men in serials just tell they are in love with other girl.. They just drag and give false hopes to other woman .. I feel really sad for Selvi. Hope Kamal tells soon rather than going with Selvi wherever she calls and later break her heart..

Again nice scene between Tamil and Ramya. They really have some amazing chemistry between them.. Good Tamil advised to Ramya to not to listen to Divya.

I wish to see Jaya Ramya scenes. Jaya Senthil too much romance sometimes boring.

S.swetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
at last read all upadtes in a go ...really amazing  ur writing ..ur way of kachifying ha ha it was beautiful ...nice narrations ...though i was unable to see one or any other episode ur updates sounds so good ...really thanks for these updates
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka :)

Enjoyed watching the episode yesterday..

I liked Selvi and her character instantly.. Her way of speaking. Her boldness.. Awesome.. Nice characterization.. Contrast to Janani in many things..

Why can't these men in serials just tell they are in love with other girl.. They just drag and give false hopes to other woman .. I feel really sad for Selvi. Hope Kamal tells soon rather than going with Selvi wherever she calls and later break her heart..

Again nice scene between Tamil and Ramya. They really have some amazing chemistry between them.. Good Tamil advised to Ramya to not to listen to Divya.

I wish to see Jaya Ramya scenes. Jaya Senthil too much romance sometimes boring.

I would rather have kamal married to selvi😛.. Hope the track changes. Janani too dominant and i doubt she will be a good dil.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like Selvi too. I don't know what it is about the Kamal-Janani pair, but I still don't see any chemistry between them. Selvi on the other hand, is such a bold character and a police inspector at that. Finally another responsible working woman like Jaya! I feel like we the audience are supposed to support Janani, but honestly I am rooting for Selvi. ðŸ˜†