Kismet Snippets (#11 up)

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys! I'm still going to be limiting my activity on the forum due to exams and Ramadan but I'm starting a snippet series. Each snippet is going to be based on a moment/phase in Manu's life. It's in the Kismet universe though.

For those of you who don't know, my Kismet storyline deviates from the canon (serial) storyline during Gunjan's haldi. The henna scrubbing fiasco never happens and nor does the confrontation between Nihaal, Rohan and Raj. Best of all, no evil Raj.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index:

Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait 😳 really looking forward to it
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no it's not just you i also miss those days. btw nice chapter but I can't see mannu being sad again marrying a girl... and following her mum order. 😭. sorry I don't like sad story.  it  make me sad to 😭
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Don't worry. I'm not going to force you to like it 😊
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww I really enjoyed it... Made me nostalgic, remembered the old days, Preets confusion, Rajs naughty comments... Loved it when he said I will put sindoor and mangalsutra on you... As a friend 🤣 he should have added Uhmmm we can also have kids as friends?? Sorry being mischievous 😆
Missed Mrs shahni lol. So these snippets will all be from Mannus point of view? 

Another question : you mentioned somewhere that you also write on some other websites? Uhmmm are you on watt pad? Would love reading more of your work. 😳
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Aww I really enjoyed it... Made me nostalgic, remembered the old days, Preets confusion, Rajs naughty comments... Loved it when he said I will put sindoor and mangalsutra on you... As a friend 🤣 he should have added Uhmmm we can also have kids as friends?? Sorry being mischievous 😆

Missed Mrs shahni lol. So these snippets will all be from Mannus point of view? 

Another question : you mentioned somewhere that you also write on some other websites? Uhmmm are you on watt pad? Would love reading more of your work. 😳

Lol don't be sorry. She probably would have killed him after that comment 😆
Yes, they're all going to be from her POV because I'm not confident in writing male POVs and I like to focus on one character.
I'm on FF.net under that same name but I wrote those stories when I was a teenager. They're not so good. The stories on there aren't all mine as well, especially since a very dirty person keeps hacking my account (long story).
I'm on fictionpress as well under the same name. That story is my most recent one.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww😳😳😳 I miss Raj's flirting ... She was such an amazing flirt.
" Seene se Dil kat k le gayi soniyo" 😳😆😃

It's so nice but I want to ask it is also sad like kismat are they going to die or a happy ending... I hate sad ending plzz make it happy👏👏

Between This reminded me of the time when he used to run after her like a puppy ... He used to be so cute 😳
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
It's a prequel to Kismet which means that it is set before the events in Kismet. It goes up until just after Preet gives birth to her son, Raman, so it will finish way before Raj and Preet die. You know what happens after Preet has Raman, don't you?
Thanks for the comment. I miss the caring and romantic Raj too 😭 Hate what he's doing in the show. Fanfiction is what keeps us going, I guess.
Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago