Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redross thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice thread  but U didnt mention ur favs.
There were so many FF which i liked and some are so good that i still read them even if they are incomplete.

Truly magical was my first FF ..and i feel Muskaan is the Ekta kapoor of our maneet ff world😆..loved all her ff...thanks a ton to her for finishing almost all her ffs.

In love with my enemy and my teacher by Reet..Passion by Sarah ...these are incomplete stories still read it N # of times bec they are worth it ...

Opposite attract is classic...Milan and beauty and the beast by osheen...beautifully written...

Roothe piya ko manana by telleme and tum kaun ho and Ankhon mein teri (Incomplete) by lakshmi  ...they were awesome.

All stories by Sanjana..like limitless,Near to you 

All these FF's had so many feels which even serial could not give.❤️

I wish and hope that these writers will come back and complete their FF some day ...bada upkar hota

Right now reading someone like you by kawai...really loving the story so much.
CrystalSaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redross

Nice thread  but U didnt mention ur favs.

There were so many FF which i liked and some are so good that i still read them even if they are incomplete.

Truly magical was my first FF ..and i feel Muskaan is the Ekta kapoor of our maneet ff world😆..loved all her ff...thanks a ton to her for finishing almost all her ffs.

In love with my enemy and my teacher by Reet..Passion by Sarah ...these are incomplete stories still read it N # of times bec they are worth it ...

Opposite attract is classic...Milan and beauty and the beast by osheen...beautifully written...

Roothe piya ko manana by telleme and tum kaun ho and Ankhon mein teri (Incomplete) by lakshmi  ...they were awesome.

All stories by Sanjana..like limitless,Near to you 

All these FF's had so many feels which even serial could not give.❤️

I wish and hope that these writers will come back and complete their FF some day ...bada upkar hota

Right now reading someone like you by kawai...really loving the story so much.

Thank u so much for ur detailed comment. It's r hieally a pleasure to read ur effort n amazing discussion on ur favorites.👏👏👏
My favorites are kinds of similar to urs.
1.Firsly I m a fan of Soumya n I love her all stories, specially Love makes life beautiful. In that ff I find the most passionate, compassionate,practical yet so romantic person...I just love that ff
2. I agree with u about Muskan.She has really taken maaneet to another level. I love her Pyar ka ehsas n Aparichit the most
3.Mere nanhi dulhan by Aimen AKA fairy..
She has also left it incomplete n never wrote in this forum l😭
4.Vivah by Rashmi n life partner by paline are just awesome story on arrange marriage.Paline is also a fab writer
5.Dreams n rishtey by Jia
6.Rain,Saaya n all ff by Dia
7.Innocent love,Rishton k Uljhaan
8. Guns n Roses by Siyahi...n currently Someone like u by kawaai
Apart from that I have come across a  wonderful writer named Sameera who writes on Arman Shilpa Riddhima. Her writing is so amazing.Sun leyna n Badmaash Dil...I m in love with Sun Leyna...if u have Time go through this story...I m sure u will love it
Take care n keep rocking this Geet forum
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I just love Anshra all ff she is just too good yaar and my all time fav ff of hers is beautiful disaster I lost the count of the time I have read this ff and of course Deewangi is too dreamy
CrystalSaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniyaLovesGc

Oh I just love Anshra all ff she is just too good yaar and my all time fav ff of hers is beautiful disaster I lost the count of the time I have read this ff and of course Deewangi is too dreamy

I also love anshra's writing but unfortunately she has removed her works from forum😭😭
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrystalSaya

I also love anshra's writing but unfortunately she has removed her works from forum😭😭

Yes that's sad for all anshra fans like me 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There are some classics I have read n will never fed up.. 
Especially Muskaan's Diwangi , Pyar Ka Ehsaas , Khamoshi , Dreams, Madhoshi 

Kemaya's Tremble of Love , Mehsoos

Harika's Aatisheen Ishq, Mujhe Haq Hai

Osheen's Milan is my all time favourite 

Saritha's Mann Se Zude Rishtey

Nandy Bru's Pregnant with Player's Kid 

Mahi's Mother of His Child

When I took a break from writing I just searched here and there to get something Tangy and Spicy ...I have bookmarked some of these...so not to waste time in search...

Presently I am only following Priya's two Fictions and madly in love with one😆  Yeh Dil Kya Kare 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1840297

A slight change, the ss name was age of love, portrayed in four seasons. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope u like it.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

The Jinx

Sarzah' Passion (I am waiting for her return)

Her complete submission

with this taveez (ongoing)

deceitful love(ongoing)

insane lover (want to read it to the end if it gets written further)

M missing out on writing many names.

Could somebody help me find an FF that I wished to list here? It is about a richa nd rude Maan who goes to shimla for some work and meets Geet there. He forms a bad opinion about geet and when she is in need of money for her mother's operation, he offers her the sum for spending a night with him. Later when geet tries to commit suicide, he brings her with him to delhi and slowly changes come over him...Which story/ FF/SS was this? Please help me find it

If I'm right u r searching 
Ss strangely in love

Insane lover will be started again soon
Edited by vrinda22 - 6 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
My all time favorite is dreams by muski
I love works by nalini. Sweety priyanka mitu dqno Richa rose babe. Lakshmi rashmi Also
It's really hard to point 1.
Edited by vrinda22 - 6 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Telly me anu and dia
I miss their writings
I forgot to mention their name