Suddenly Dipika is more popular than Sanaya and Bharti?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Last week Dipika was in bottom two. This week Sanaya Mohit and Bharti-Harsh are in bottom two. Mohit Sanaya scored a perfect 30. Bharti and Harsh's score is same as Dipika and Shoaib. Then how come Dipika is saved this week? As far as I know Sanaya and Bharti both have a huge number of fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Cz she & dt has same managers..:P
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SP is probably trying to raise havoc in fan's lives or keep the drama quotient high. All the left over jodis sans the incoming wild cards are quite popular. But it is quite strange that such large shifts are happening, but maybe Shoika fans for worried and increased voting?
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even I m not able to understand how come such a drastic change happened and that to with monaya getting perfect scores ðŸ¤“
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
SP and it's nonsense! I'm not sure I can prove this. But I think Bharati opted to leave rather than recompete in WCs also..

There was this IG video of them having fun. And none of the acts were shot at that time. And Bharati and Harsh were laughing and she said 'after we go aap sab achchese karna teeke?'

This whole shit fest is way too scripted I think!

PS: The similar manager of 2 couples and the exact same behavior/treatment is suspect too
-Zesty- thumbnail
Just be SP's bahu or ghar jamai ... and you can even beat Salman's popularity!
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dipika has a very very hit serial under her name... (no matter how crap that serial was) ...
Maybe those trp audiences do vote ... As sanata fans claim ...most of her fanbase are from other nation so maybe their performance wasnt liked by people n they didn't vote...
Same with bharti...maybe they didnt like her performance😳
Though bharti should have stayed and in her place Bahurani should have gone...  
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I second Sunara. I do feel that Bharti did opt to leave. There's only so much BS you can take. I do wish she was in the finals.
What was funny was that everyone getting 30 this week where I think saving was an average of both the performances. Saari duniya got 30 but Monaya. Which does make sense though because if they needed Monaya to be last two (because somehow they're always Bali a bakra) they needed to give someone a good score (probably someone who would be eventually saved with votes or they could say saved) given that Bharti would leave. Deepika and Divyanka are out of the question coz Aaryan ji would lose his shit to see either of his jodi in bottom again and Sanam low score would either put them at risk or save them. And Sanaya had 30 last time and giving them a low score but high to just be a point higher than Bharti was god enough. Because no would would be higher than Bharti unless they got a perfect 30 or closer -- save Monaya. 

And these scores appaently aren't counted and Nach starts on a clean state, so yeah. ðŸ˜† Jokes.
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe they count vote day wise. Sat and Sunday separately and then select the top and bottom contestants from each day. 😕

Deepika shoaib looked genuine to me from what I see of their real lives of course minus the Ganga jamna part .
But when it comes to drama toh sp favorites are most annoying, OTT and melodramatic. 😆

Buttering a judge?
Terrance half girlfriend? ye kab hua? 🤣Edited by D_Desi_Dil - 6 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

So say SP, haven't they been inconsistent on telling who is in bottom two every week ?

I don't buy that Monaya were in bottom 2, but I will take it as it is their show and they will run it the way they want to.  I might be a fan, but still cannot direct them on their priorities.  We read a lot about following on SM etc, many of this am sure are duplicate accounts or hyped numbers so nothing is like confirmed. Before anyone goes to my jugular, the same does apply to my fav too on SM following numbers.

I am restricting myself to the actual dances performances as only thats tangible.