Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
I so wish obi n Saba has scenes together 
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I so wish obi n Saba has scenes together 

I think ob will play as qandeel's husband.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

yep 👏

they used her, and her money and then killed her under the pretext of an honor killing.as if that was a justification. 

either way they are in the wrong, in my opinion

No you misunderstood. This was no honour killing but yes her brother did use the pretext of honour killing to cover up how in reality he had a disagreement with her over money and proceeded to kill her. Her parents did not get her killed. They were torn when it happened. Her father said that they had no problems with what she was doing because she was the only person in the family earning money. He spoke of her with pride actually.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Saba is looking super cool here 
And obi Saba is just so dream come true 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not liking Saba's styling. It's in such stark contrast to Qandeel's. Saba's outfits are nice and demure while Qandeel had a very loud, unfashionable dressing sense. Saba's makeup is subtle too unlike Qandeel's. Why not just recreate Qandeel's outfits? They would be very easy to mimic and same with her makeup. If you are going to make a biopic then do it accordingly.
http://reviewit.pk/bts-shots-of-qandeel-balochs-biopic-drama-baghi/.

Already taking Bollywood by storm with her debut 'Hindi Medium', Saba Qamar is now all set to conquer the realms of television with the ground-breaking Urdu1 drama Baaghi based on the life of late Internet sensation Qandeel Baloch. The biopic is written by Shazia Khan, while the screenplay is penned by Umera Ahmed under the banner of Alif Kitab, it is being directed by Farooq Rind. The play stars Saba Qamar in the lead role, while Ali Kazmi, Sarmad Khoosat and Khalid Malik in titular roles. Baaghi is expected to air post-Eid-ul-Fitr.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 6 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When it is starting ? 
Okay so since all the main leads label it as a mega project, I am having so many hopes from this show. What happened with Qandeel was horrible but her overall personality was quite loud and bold so here I am sure they will show her interviews as well. I want to know who will play Mubashar Luqman cuz he took the grand interview of her.. Also I wonder if they will show the fiasco with that molvi too ? Cuz they need to show all major fiascos happened if it's a biopic. I guess the showbix part will be fun lol. 

I am seeing Saba in Qandeel's showbizz styling only. Will they show her early life too ? When no one knew her. Also that Pakistan Idol thing will be shown too I guess..