Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fffan123

Couple of queries is it RuMya or RuVya? Also can we have more PriVeer scenes?

Because I have stuck as close to the plot on the show i will have to make it a RuvYa but I refuse to make Saumya as petty as they have made her. I think we may even pair her off with someone nice so that it evens things out
Priveer for sure but I wanted to settle the first two couples and then move to Priveer. I really miss them๐Ÿ˜”

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asya34

Because I have stuck as close to the plot on the show i will have to make it a RuvYa but I refuse to make Saumya as petty as they have made her. I think we may even pair her off with someone nice so that it evens things out
Priveer for sure but I wanted to settle the first two couples and then move to Priveer. I really miss them๐Ÿ˜”

Yes I miss PriVeer too. That is why I asked for them. But totally agree with you, let the first  two couples settle down before PriVeer story.

Regarding RuMya vs RuVya the way IB track is  going ( though i am not watching the show, I try to keep myself updated and guess next path the writer is going to follow ), soon we may be seeing RuVya break up due to some lame reason and some new character opposite Rudy...

Still like your idea of someone nice with Saumya. Am looking forward to reading more.
Edited by fffan123 - 6 years ago
neeli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update @Pearl...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ...waiting for 3rd couple( RUvya ) to be added...no hurry...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good going..well written..
vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In Love with your work 
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Found this one only yesterday and couldn't put the story dow.n. I love Tha amazing build up that has gone behind all d characters..be it shivika, om, devru or my favorite Shakti papa...u gave d man so much potential. Loved the entire shivika journey to the bits
fffan123 thumbnail
Happy Holi Everyone!!!
fffan123 thumbnail
Hey Pearl, please update next part soon...
Edited by fffan123 - 6 years ago
Diana02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
can't wait for the next update๐Ÿ‘
asya34 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fffan123

Hey Pearl, please update next part soon...

suffering from bit of a writers block dear ...lol
Trying, unsuccessfully,  to get back in the swing of things for the past few weeks now๐Ÿ˜”