Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
finally teasers r out loving uzair jasval this guy seriously rocks in romantic roles 1st moray saaiyan now shayed waiting 4 the show 2 start 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I skipped watching Morey Saaiyan because of that girl. Sadia is better than her in my opinion. I hope she improves. I saw Seher Afzal in her first show  ..and I couldn't believe she's the same girl who is acting infront of Noman Ijaz in Imam Zamin. I hope Sadia too borrow some talent from the legendry actor.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anyone know when is the air date?

--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You are breaking the magic by your comments guys.πŸ˜† I  was delighted to watch the first teaser, Uzair's running and all..like SRK movies. then second teaser..gave me KAM vibes. and you here making those hilarious comments on Sadia. πŸ˜ƒ

Noman is a gr8 actor . but I fell for Uzair from the promos. 
I think this serial will replace MTNH.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sorry i started it πŸ˜†
because thats the first thing i got on my mind was
Please keep her silent shy and lower gaze πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

uzair is very good when itcomes to romance

--HiNa-- thumbnail

I skipped watching Morey Saaiyan because of that girl. Sadia is better than her in my opinion. I hope she improves. I saw Seher Afzal in her first show  ..and I couldn't believe she's the same girl who is acting infront of Noman Ijaz in Imam Zamin. I hope Sadia too borrow some talent from the legendry actor.

spoiler alert 
he was too good in that show
<3 
i stopped watch after they got married because i knew he was about to die 

he was tooo romantic,

he used to keep his eyes on her all the time 
his family never wanted him to go and visit that aunt place but he used to go just to see her
and had always planned in his heart he will marry her one day without caring about anyone
it was too cute
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I know he use to flirt with her like no tom which was so adorable and he was so bindaas in his approach as well!
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

anyone know when is the air date?

I think it is going on air from 28th Oct. replacing MTNH.πŸ˜ƒ
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think it is going on air from 28th Oct. replacing MTNH.πŸ˜ƒ

Awi whats replacing Adhi Gawahi ? thats also ending tomorrow!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Directed by the Syed Ali Raza of Khuda Aur Muhabbat fame, Shayyad has already garnered a solid fan following for itself. We recently brought you the news about Uzair Jaswal's second television venture for GEO TV, titled Shayyad. The news had us all excited and for all of you who were waiting, the teaser is finally out! And by the looks of it, Shayyad sure seems one intense play.

Directed by the Syed Ali Raza of Khuda Aur Muhabbat fame, Shayed has already garnered a solid fan following for itself, with very high expectations. Shayyad might not have Hammad and Iman like in Khuda aur Mohabbat but watching the teaser does give us some serious love story vibes that we'd love to tune into.

The teaser pretty much proves Saad (Uzair Jaswal) is madly in love with Hani (Sadia Khan) and Hani is all dolled up to be married. But who could she be marrying? Does Hani returns Saad's feelings? Will she break his heart?

In an earlier conversation with HIP, Uzair did suggest Shayyad to be a drama with big twists and turns and Nouman Ijaz's central character in the love story.

Is Hani marrying Salaar (Nouman Ijaz) or will the hopeless romantic that Saad is, be able to win her over Everything will unfold with time but until then, we'll satisfy ourselves with teaser.

Shayyad seems packed with so many ifs and whats, but we're sure the drama is going to be exciting and worth watching once its out. According to sources, writer Faiza Iftikhan, has been working on the script for more than three years, therefore one easily expects Shayyad to be brimming with emotions and be able to hit us right in the feels.

Stay tuned to this space while we bring you more on Shayyad, Uzair Jaswal and Sadia Khan. Until then, you can watch the trailer on repeat mode and dream of your own Saad running to you! We wouldn't mind this guy only.Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: -RD-

Awi whats replacing Adhi Gawahi ? thats also ending tomorrow!

maybe darr si jati hai sila