Did Aayush Sharma married Arpita only to enter BW?

Posted: 6 years ago
Many people would think that Aayush married Arpita to enter BW after Salman Khan is launching him in BW, without doing that he would never be able to enter BW but was his only intention for marrying Arpita is to make his foot in BW? Otherwise would he marry her if she was not Salman Khan's adopted sister? Arpita is a nice girl but to many Indians she might be unattractive, so when a guy marries a girl that is very rich and is not very pretty usually have an intention to marry them, even heard that Arjun Kapoor dated her to get help from Salman Khan. If Aayush was very rich then things would've been different but he doesn't seem that rich to me, what does he do? Heard that he comes from a political family but then why people calls him a freeloader or why Salman Khan still have to help him? 
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, seems so. If not I think he would have at least got a job not as a wannabe actor.

Originally posted by: eating_orange

Yeah, seems so. If not I think he would have at least got a job not as a wannabe actor.

True, he seems like an opportunist like Pulkit Samrat.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pata nahi... I feel bad for Arpita if that's the case.. why did she marry him? 
Maybe they do love each other... it's a possibility!
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When is he being launched.
What did he do before this?

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

When is he being launched.

What did he do before this?

He will be launched opposite of Sara Ali Khan in Salman Khan's production movie, don't know what he was doing before, it looks like either Arpita picked him from the street or he trapped her to marry him, so he can enter BW through Salman Khan.
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rim683

He will be launched opposite of Sara Ali Khan in Salman Khan's production movie, don't know what he was doing before, it looks like either Arpita picked him from the street or he trapped her to marry him, so he can enter BW through Salman Khan.

I don't think Sara is debuting opposite him. She is no aira gaira newcomer. Amrita, Saif will make sure she gets a decent debut with another high profile star kid. Sallu will probably cast Mouni or any of his harem girls with Ayush. 
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes,  if that was not the case he would have already been active in some profession

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Everyone has a history.

Where is he from, who are his people.

Why the media keeping silent. For all we know he could be a errand boy for Salmans underworld friends.

Truly sickening. 

Heard he comes from a political family and he looks after his family business in Delhi now.

Here is some information I found about his family background on a source.

Family

Aayush's family hails from Mandi town of Himachal Pradesh. He is the younger son of Himachal Pradesh cabinet minister Anil Sharma and grandson of former telecommunications minister Sukh Ram, credited with bringing telecom revolution in Himachal Pradesh. Aayush is very close to his family.

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
He is not debuting opposite Sara though