Anas Rashid to make a comeback in Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piya Ji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing it, Amrutha!
Is going to be interesting to see Kanak interacting with her father. 
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooow thank for sharing dear๐Ÿ˜‰ waiting for anas comeback and father-daughter combo gonna rock for sure. Suraj is the right person to guide kanak ๐Ÿ˜Š
shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wao grreat.i want sandhya also back
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..It will be great to see Sooraj back..In any way
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey ,thanks for spreading the new Amrutha..  will be a treat to see Anas again...   the scenario vaguely reminds me of Hamlet's communication with his fathers's apparation..much was revealed to him... here kanak's father  will support,guide, and  hopefully help his daughter to  iron out bothering issues.. so looking forward to  positive inclusions... 
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even if he comes either he will be a spirit for few sec. 
Uma bhai ka patta cut

Already drooling with imagination! Love you anas!
Edited by -TIARA - 6 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! It would be a treat to Anas again as Sooraj. He truly carried DABH in those early days with his grace, charm and natural acting skills. Just yesterday I was sorely missing SurYa. Their chemistry was unbelievable. Their eyelocks, just the way Anas portrayed Suraj would make the screen sizzle! Avinesh might be good as a semi negative character but for romance, I hope Anas can mentor him a bit. A bit confused about the diya baati concept though if Kanak's guide is going to be her dad iinstead of her hubby! Edited by Deebz - 6 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a surprise!!

Suraj is known for his motivation and his ability to come into people's dreams...so it continues now...he should appear in bhabo's dream more than kanak' dream...one good thing is he is finally making a comeback after 8 months sabbatical...but then I fear that he will be labelled as suraj rathi forever...
YongShinSurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...great news... thanks for sharing...