purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
so Esh the devil feels Dev needs a jeevan saathi if not sona.
Did Esh feel the same when she was widowed with kids?

She chose Dev as her anchor.Same way why cant Dev choose his daughter Soha ?

why marry another girl and spoil her life and of course eat our head?😡

He has his daughter without whom he cannot live.So why not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If Neha had been there, she would have definitely raised these points.
Dev has to think abt his daughter's happiness even if it means Ish not talking with him.
purplegrapes thumbnail

Originally posted by: randommusings

Dev has to think abt his daughter's happiness even if it means Ish not talking with him.

If their respective parents stop interfering half the problem solved.

I dont get one thing.Cant Elena expose vikki and GKB?To save her life she doesnt mind Sona's life crumbling?She gave a reason.If not for Golu she would have ...Where is her brain after seeing Suhana?😡

It all points to one thing.After the break and hard bargain ,Esh has been brought in .So we will see her as main character.
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randommusings

Honestly,I know its a fictional show.But yesterday when I saw that last scene,saw Sona's eyes when she assured her father,my heart broke.There was so much pain there.

Honestly,these people don deserve this.What a cruel world.
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb👏
jeevan sathi my foot.😡..ishh only knows to throw big words n tantrums n her bakwaas hindi idioms uska maltab use pata h kya???

height is whe she said soha samajh jayegi jab badi hogi..I was like tu kab badi hogi budhiya🤪

I really felt sorry for sona when bijooy fired her without allowing her to speak poor sona😭
Edited by dhank - 7 years ago
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplegrapes

If their respective parents stop interfering half the problem solved.

I dont get one thing.Cant Elena expose vikki and GKB?To save her life she doesnt mind Sona's life crumbling?She gave a reason.If not for Golu she would have ...Where is her brain after seeing Suhana?😡

It all points to one thing.After the break and hard bargain ,Esh has been brought in .So we will see her as main character.

elena is another  ish selfish to d core..tabhi toh dono ki bahut jamti h.😉..u c sona is a fool u cares about  elena n doesn't expose gkb vikcy..did elena come to save her marriage.?????🤔
Calvin341 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Honestly,I know its a fictional show.But yesterday when I saw that last scene,saw Sona's eyes when she assured her father,my heart broke.There was so much pain there.

Honestly,these people don deserve this.What a cruel world.

Tell me about it!!..
Without knowing i started crying when Sona promising Bijoy scene came..
I was like idiot it's a fiction..and i have never cried for a love story..may be some death scene..something ticked when i saw Sona's stoic face in the last scene..immediately i watched old scene where everything was happy happy..😭
purplegrapes thumbnail
yeah,its a fiction.But you with so many good episodes i had the patience to watch.Now with thses kind of scenes,i have planned to skip.
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhank

superb👏

jeevan sathi my foot.😡..ishh only knows to throw big words n tantrums n her bakwaas hindi idioms uska maltab use pata h kya???

height is whe she said soha samajh jayegi jab badi hogi..I was like tu kab badi hogi budhiya🤪

I really felt sorry for sona when bijooy fired her without allowing her to speak poor sona😭

Very well said.Ish ko chodke baaki sab understanding hain.Arrey yaar tum ek single mother ho matlab jaan loge kya logo ki.

Seriosly nw i have lost all empathy for Ish.was facepalming throghout the scene.

She has lost all grace accquired with all her sacrifices through these kinds of deeds.
purplegrapes thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Very well said.Ish ko chodke baaki sab understanding hain.Arrey yaar tum ek single mother ho matlab jaan loge kya logo ki.

Seriosly nw i have lost all empathy for Ish.was facepalming throghout the scene.

She has lost all grace accquired with all her sacrifices through these kinds of deeds.

what sacrifice? chorni.She loves all except the person who her son loves.Fantastic lady😡
Dev has to grow