Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Very well said.Ish ko chodke baaki sab understanding hain.Arrey yaar tum ek single mother ho matlab jaan loge kya logo ki.

Seriosly nw i have lost all empathy for Ish.was facepalming throghout the scene.

She has lost all grace accquired with all her sacrifices through these kinds of deeds.

bold...🤣😆

red..I have seen many widows n ppl resurrecting form their poverty ...but they never glorify it..here ish is using it as her trump card which is annoying😡
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplegrapes

what sacrifice? chorni.She loves all except the person who her son loves.Fantastic lady😡
Dev has to grow

red...🤣😆🤣
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhank

bold...🤣😆

red..I have seen many widows n ppl resurrecting form their poverty ...but they never glorify it..here ish is using it as her trump card which is annoying😡

Dev has a kid.Even now same old ho ho.😆
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just to satisfy her whims,she wants a 6 year to accept a new woman as her mom.She is bringing a innocent person into there already complicated equations.
Just because Dev is good looking doesnt mean any woman will accept a man who already has a child with another woman.

I mean get real CVs.

This is coming from the same woman who cant remain without her son for one day.

If this is what CVs is selling in the name of motherhood,I think all the mothers of the world should revolt against them.
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Just to satisfy her whims,she wants a 6 year to accept a new woman as her mom.She is bringing a innocent person into there already complicated equations.

Just because Dev is good looking doesnt mean any woman will accept a man who already has a child with another woman.

I mean get real CVs.

This is coming from the same woman who cant remain without her son for one day.

If this is what CVs is selling in the name of motherhood,I think all the mothers of the world should revolt against them.

the girl wiiling to marry Dev should do background check😆.How i wish they meet khatri too😆

Chappal will be thrown at Esh
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Honestly,I know its a fictional show.But yesterday when I saw that last scene,saw Sona's eyes when she assured her father,my heart broke.There was so much pain there.

Honestly,these people don deserve this.What a cruel world.

Evn though I had read the written updates n some posts too, but still that scene whr Sona promises Bijoy made me cry. I always try to understand Bijoy's POV but he was not able to see pain in Sona's eyes.

Sona is in such a tough spot. On one hand she knows abt Bijoy's fears n anger with Dev n Dixits, she also knows abt Ish's hatred towards her amd she knows Soha deserves love from both families. On other hand, she is the only one who knows how desperately Dev wants her or how much she still loves Dev.

Sona doesn't have the luxury to shed tears or open her heart out. There's just too many things for her to manage than to think about her own happiness.
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randommusings

Evn though I had read the written updates n some posts too, but still that scene whr Sona promises Bijoy made me cry. I always try to understand Bijoy's POV but he was not able to see pain in Sona's eyes.

Sona is in such a tough spot. On one hand she knows abt Bijoy's fears n anger with Dev n Dixits, she also knows abt Ish's hatred towards her amd she knows Soha deserves love from both families. On other hand, she is the only one who knows how desperately Dev wants her or how much she still loves Dev.

Sona doesn't have the luxury to shed tears or open her heart out. There's just too many things for her to manage than to think about her own happiness.

But a thought just occured to me.

Had Sona been more supportive of Bijoy in front of Dev,admonished him once in front of Bijoy for the slapgate,I beleive Bijoy would have toned down.

He is the relatively easier nut to crack.He just feels betrayed by his own daughter which makes him so vengeful to Dev.

Also,Dev's cheekiness does not help either.
Edited by mily_mathew - 7 years ago
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But a thought just occured to me.

Had Sona been more supportive of Bijoy in front of Dev,admonished him once in front of Bijoy for the slapgate,I beleive Bijoy would have toned down.

He is the relatively easier nut to crack.He just feels betrayed by his own daughter which makes him so vengeful to Dev.

Also,Dev's cheekiness does not help either.

Yes Sona Bijoy one to one conversation has been missing post leap. She assumes, like Asha even Bijoy wud understand her predicament.Knowing abt his anger, she shud have provided Bijoy updates about whats happening, how Dev did apologise for his mistakes n given him some assurance..Yesterday she was able to calm down Bijoy but that promise was really brutal.

I just hope Bijoy calms down a bit n put less pressure on Sona atleast for some time.
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good question but for ishwari she is the only parent in the world. All the others can't match up to her level but forget about being a mother she is so small as a human being that its just leaves everyone disgusted. Now soha is just a liability to ishu. Even if dev looses soha which is a stark possibility now then too ishu will not be much affected