infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I love his smile 😊
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

The Suraj imli scn was nice . He tells her to take care of herself and the child and not break down . He tells her he will support her. I liked it. This was a scene in stark contrast to what he said to her earlier. Times have changed Suraj rajvanshi has changed.

The Suraj - chakor Scn was extraordinary. The fear to face her , the concern on seeing her hurt and finally the scn where he cries on her Lap - beautiful scenes . " he is worrying how to face her when she comes and hugs him and there is a moment when he is surprised that she hugs and he hesitatingly smiles and is about to hug her when she asks "kyon kyon hone diya tumne aisa next second his face changes and his hands move away and he tightens his fist as she questions him-- an awesome scene this is . If any of u missed the nuances pl watch it again for vj , then the beautiful eyelock so full of emotion and finally the piece de resistance he put his head on her lap and says " chakor tumhe choti si kharoch bhi lagthi hai na tho Hume bahut dard hotha hai Zara Socho humne khud tumhare dil pe ethna bada zakham diya hai tho Hume kitna dard ho raha hoga . Ithna dard ho raha hai Hume ki Hum batha hi nahi sakthe kitna " so beautiful so touching. Vj simply excelled here.

Patha nahi woh yeh baat samjegi ki nahi ki kabhi kabhi koi ladai jeethne ke liye jhoot ka Sahara lena Padtha hai." 100 percent chakor will not agree . He will adopt even a crooked method to reach where he wants while she won't and I love this about them

I felt that he wanted to tell her the truth went with the intention of telling her but then when she because of her previous convo with imli said am happy u did not initiate it but whyy did u allow it to happen u could have stopped it he realised imli had told her a stry and continued with it .his facial expressions indicate that.

Anyways I loved today's epi.

aww so cute..Suraj loves chakor a lot 😊.but IMO he should tell her the truth ASAP.she doesn't deserve this kind of pain.no faithful n loving wife deserves it.although he is helping imli out but I guess his way is wrong..instead he should have said in front of the villagers that he believes that imli is saying the truth n will prove it no matter what..this would have been a much better way.sukor make a good team n fight obstacles together but here he is hiding the truth from her which isn't right..why is he hurting himself n her so much in the process
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Richa1994

aww so cute..Suraj loves chakor a lot 😊.but IMO he should tell her the truth ASAP.she doesn't deserve this kind of pain.no faithful n loving wife deserves it.although he is helping imli out but I guess his way is wrong..instead he should have said in front of the villagers that he believes that imli is saying the truth n will prove it no matter what..this would have been a much better way.sukor make a good team n fight obstacles together but here he is hiding the truth from her which isn't right..why is he hurting himself n her so much in the process

well the makers seem hell bent on a seperation so poor suraj is made scapegoat and chakor the victim again though he is doing the right thing. anyways hope he is made mahaan atleast at the end of this track . Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa1994

vj is such a good looking man 😊.his wife is lucky 😆

Yeah,you are right...👍🏼

Wish that his clone existed in this world..!!