-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone This forum is very silent . I have been an ardent follower of this show since the first episode and I am loving It even though they have twisted some facts but its fine as long as it doesn't harm anyone Another thing I adore about the show is Dhamanpreet and Tunisha's chemistry..They are just so cute.. I saw some of the ivs but they are quite old and i want some new ones..i wish we could request the online portals or sbs n all for their ivs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can you please tell me what facts have been twisted? One twist I noticed is that the character of Abdullah Khan whose real name was Hashmat Khan but in this show they changed his name. Although I'm not surprised they twisted some facts but I hope they dont end up twisting the major events like battles and achievements. Edited by Cshafkat - 6 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Cshafkat

Can you please tell me what facts have been twisted? One twist I noticed is that the character of Abdullah Khan whose real name was Hashmat Khan but in this show they changed his name. Although I'm not surprised they twisted some facts but I hope they dont end up twisting the major events like battles and achievements.

Not sure exactly but read some things on google which I think I shouldn't have as they are totally not the way they are shown in the show so I prefer watching the twisted version even if they have twisted facts so let's enjoy the show and not go deep into history

[
Edited by -Frozen- - 6 years ago
harneetk thumbnail
Actor name is daman not dhaman
I m sure their will be little twist in the actual history
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey there...
Is it so ...they twisted some events?
As i have zero idea about maharaja ranjeet singh...i will go wid television version...no other source ...so lets enjoy ðŸ˜†
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love their acting and chemistry.