Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I just can't believe this..hell my heart missed a several beats..morning around 7:40 I read the update...Through out my office hours till now...last line is looping in my mind...This one is the best confession so far i read...oh man...he really said that...this is so so so sweet...i have fallen in love for this man...I so wish i will get someone like him...I love his coping mechanism..having time to process the events is must needed one..but geet's worry was justified..no one can take such cold behaviour from loved one...now i just can't wait for the next update..please update it soon aishu!

YOU ARE ONE AWESOME WRITER..THE BEST WRITER.
Jade0001 thumbnail
I'm not even sure what to say 

firstly I would have thought Geet been so sad would leave the Estates and maybe the letter she writes to Maan but then that would be way to simple 
Maan angry that was understandable 
he confessing was that out of helplessness as he never really wanted to tell Geet about his feelings 
but she is also drunk so maybe she will not remember anything 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My next question is...

How will Maan explain to his family why he cancelled his trip? Will they get the hint finally? Can't wait for some more Maaneet moements in your next update. How are they going to get more emotionally close now? Geet saying all she said in a drilunk state is fine, what will she say or do in her sane staye when she wakes up in the morning?
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Its amAzing update, wow first maan is angry with geetand not want to talk to geet. When maan reached at airport, he thought about geet and call her.geet reply in drunk state, then maan sent driver to pick geet..maan is back wow he never left geet alone. In e d of update, maan said i love u Geet.waiting for the Next update
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply awesome
the last sentence superbb
geet was drunk and maan confessed her
waiting for more
pls continue soon dear
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kaha main new thread ki shapna dekh rahi thi or kaha Mujhe Miss.Kawaii ne solution diya log out hone ka 😭
Bolti hi maan pe dhayan mat do tum batayo thread how can she say like this??
It's unfair na Exam hain toh hain But Main Apne Mr.Sensible ko bhul jayo 😲
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow maan confesses but of course we don't know if geet really heard it...really heard it...but knowing how weird she is who knows she might have...so love how much he loves her he cannot leave her like this in this state...he comes back for her...will she go with him for the wedding...or will he miss the wedding...wonder if she will ever know how much he cares for her
Abhi When I'll come back Main bhi nahi janti After eid or after my tests get finish or after my final... mummyyy etni sari exams mere naseeb main hi kyun aa Gaye 😭