Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 53 - Oh...my heart was thudding with last line. But what is the use of that. She was already a jhalli girl, a tube light and moreover she was drunk. Will she remember that he confessed his love for her.? I doubt.

Her last day was terrible. But the first part ...no almost all...was so heart wrenching. The way she was thinking about herself and cursing her fate. She felt terrible that he was furious on her and left without talking.

I was right that he was hurt that she hid this from him & the way arjun behaved with her. Can't blame him also. He was hurt that both her fav ladies hided this from him. And he took all her anger on geet as she was there. he expected from her that she should tell him everything. But for her her friendship came first. She was right at her place also. It was not her secret to reveal it. And he knows her sister very well and can fight her own problems. His worrying about her was justified but the way he reacted with geet was not correct. He knows that geet could not handle such things. She was not strong like ana.

But glad that he came back to check on her and found her drunk. Lol...I liked the comic punch in the update.

Hope she thinks about this next day after coming into senses and realise her feelings.

Last day in KE..? How...is she going to her house after leaving her job..? Vaise bhi kuch nahi ho sakta in dono me...Ek sath achche se baat kare vahi kafi hai. Phir bhi dekhate hai what you have decided for both of them.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So I had imagined that Maan would get upset butcto this extent?? Impressed by his maturity though that he didn't lash out on her!
Won't Maan's family be upset that he didn't show up to the wedding??? Him coming for her truly warmed by heart though =)
Now the last line =D
Would Geet even pay heed to what he said or will his words lose the impact in her drunken state??? Can't wait to find out, please jaldi update karna =)
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG !! The curiosity of this update was so much that the wait was killing me and after reading it the storm is at halt . Well it take seconds for geet to revise her past with the present memories I really felt bad for her that time . Good that things are settled between both thanks for the drinks , it really worked for maan ;)

Now the next part is more awaited I love you ka kamal Dekhna hai all the best dear.
happydays30 thumbnail
Wonderful update
Maan was too angry on Geet for hiding things
His way of getting out of anger made Geet restless
Geet was drunk , he asked her to reach home n he too came
Will Geet remember his confession
Waiting for next update
priyasree thumbnail

Lovely, wonderful n mind blowing update...beautifully written
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stupendous update 
Monster Khurana back to his angry self😡😡
He was angry as well as hurt coz two of the most important women of his life were bearing so many problems and he didn't have any idea!
Aww poor geet was scared to see him so angry.
My my! He cancelled his trip just for her😳😳 
He confessed!!! He actually confessed🥳
Uumm but geet is drunk will she remember?
Thanks for pm 
Continue soon 
priyasree thumbnail

Continue soon please
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it
Maan s angry and hurt with geet that she hide something very big ...
Geet s asking for forgiveness...
Maan didnt speak anything went for trip...
Geet s crying and hurt ...
Geet drank in party and blabbering and maan s concern and reached home ...
Maan confess his feeling to geet but do geet remember it not ...
Waiting for geets reaction
Continue soon
Waiting
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it
Maan s angry and hurt with geet that she hide something very big ...
Geet s asking for forgiveness...
Maan didnt speak anything went for trip...
Geet s crying and hurt ...
Geet drank in party and blabbering and maan s concern and reached home ...
Maan confess his feeling to geet but do geet remember it not ...
Waiting for geets reaction
Continue soon
Waiting
Waiting
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bol diya.. Geet suna kya... Maan loves u