Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update...
I m so loving the way the story is moving forward but at the end of the update the prologue haunts me...
I really don't want geet to leave all this and go away but the prologue suggests the same
It clearly shows that maan doesn't want geet to join any other office when he is so used of having her around but he can't stop her as it will raise suspicion in geet's mind...
Geet somewhere accepts the fact that no matter what maan will always be there for her but I really don't know what will make her leave him and go...
Was very busy so couldn't comment for few updates...
Will be waiting for the next...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Slowly Maan and Geet's relationship taking that inevitable turn but my mind is still stuck on the prologue πŸ˜•
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like Maan is a babysitter lol NAh I am joking. They are so cute together, but its so hard to ignore the fact that he is mad at the fact that she is leaving work! Wow Sam you already have them as boyfriend and girlfriend I mean they already somewhat act like it as they would call it genuine care :) OoO someone is jealous he should so step in :)
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part-48
You know what was the best thing i like in this update? That Parent feeling maan felt for geet.
I have read lots of FF on IF but no one ever mention this another shade of love b/w maan & geet ever except you. This feeling too was always present in GHSP whole the time but other emotions took over it & it remain in the shadow. Maan of GHSP has always felt proud seeing how geet improved through out tv series under his guidance & emerged as a strong woman. We finally got to read this here. Thank you so much aishπŸ€—
Her resignation turned on the feeling in maan that geet from now onwards will be far away from, physically. Got to see for the very first time but of course he can't explain his feelings to her at this moment.
Maan & geet all alone in estate. Socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho...

Part-49
I was actually waiting for her reply to maan's last line in the previous part. Where it had gone?
He did said what was in his heart for the first time & i feel geet too wanted to hear that but then she herself had no idea what to name their relation beyond a friend since she's still very much phobic to love.
Aha... another shade of geet which maan had never saw & here comes the feeling of possessiveness.☺️ Will it instigate maan to do something he never wants to or this man gonna be in his control?
Edited by impoojaverma - 6 years ago
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
Loved the way jis tarah dono ek dusre ko samajhte hai
Loved ur writing skills
I'm always speechless
πŸ€—
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a nice update 🀣 It's feel too weird for me to say just one Line about someone Like you πŸ˜†

Well I'm trying to be one liner for this chapter cause that comment was awful which I've send you if You like that only then it will be posted here 😊
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.i really hope that maan dances with his lady love.would be great to watch a jealous maan
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan is always there for her. How cutely he confessed he cant be without her and she is family. Geet is being a tubelight. Still she cant see the love he has for her though she know they are not just friends. Expecting a romantic hot dance...
preeti.1 thumbnail
Read all 3 previous parts in one go..i m falling in love with this story with every update.. 
Awesome update as usual.. maan loves geet unconditionally but geet still not able to understand what she and maan share .she is in love with maan atleast sge knows maan is her strength whenever she needs support maan is right beside her .maan stunned to see different geet ready for the party..geet has come so far with maan's upport. She is happy and confident girl.maan jealous to see geet dancing with someone else..now what will happen..let's see. Both are alone for 7 days family has gone out . I think yahi time pe prologue aayega.. maan ka pyar dekh k i wish k maan geet ko kahi jaane na de ..geet maan k dil ki baat samjhe apni insecurity me agar she leaves maan to wo wahi khoyegi jo uska biggest fear he "loved ones" "family ".. i hope geet ye baat samjh jaaye..
So kabir and Emily parted on good tems..she loves kabir but seems like kabir ko ye ehsaas ho gaya k he loves someone else.."geet" may be.isliye usne Emily ko choda hoga .aur geet ko ye pata nahi he..Emily loves him truly.please don't bring kabir between maaneet ..i really love the way you potray their friendship bond esa hua to dono ki friendship kharab ho jayegi . Esa mat karna.maan already kho chuka he dadi ko ab geet ki tubelight on kardo taki wo maan k pyar ko feel kar paaye..
Loving it aishu..
You r such a brilliant writer..
Please update soon and forgive me for late comment
true825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update..very pleasant..
really want to see Maan getting jealous..and asking Geet for dance..want to see Geet feeling special by Maan's gestures...