Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for half century 
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for half century 🤗
ammu5 thumbnail
Congrts fr da half century...loved da Jyoti..mangala maan...curious geet...lovely dance...convo between maan n Sara...da way he made geet so vry spl...he is bewitched as Sara said...accepted he loved geet...out n out lovable update
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part
oh maan loves her so much
geet jealous 
thanks for pm
cont soon 
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Marvellous update 👏👏
Things are really spicing up😃
Maan after being so much insisted by Sarah, for the very first time expressed his love for his little tornado❤️  otherwise i never knew that he loves her sooo much!
Geet felt something seeing maan so comfortable with Sarah...she was actually wandering if maan shares same comfort zone with her as well!
Well as maan said she isn't so good in handling her emotions😆
Their dance😳😳 aww he found a new thing about her..the mole!😳😳
Maan is not well😭
Hope geet will take proper care of him😛😉
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Edited by kajal2005 - 7 years ago
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Congrats for 50th part aishu...and one of the most favourite chapter of mine ...

Mesmerizing update for me ...as I really wanted to know maan's feeling for her..though he loves her but I wanted to know those emotions which made him to fall for her ...and I loved the way he described her ..
Indeed her little imperfect tornado...

U know in real life we always want to b perfect for our partner ...shayad usi perfection Ki khoj Mein hum apne aap ko kho dete hai ...ek fake mask Jo zindagi ko bemaani manatei hai ..hum usko apne upar ke shoulders Mein rakh kar jaldi hi ub jaate hai ...

Imperfection makes life interesting,zindagi ko khushnuma karti hai ...woh chanchaltha zindagi ko ek rang deti hai ...

Be like a child ..why we say in Upanishad...children r transparent,pure ,they r clumsy ,they show all emotions ,heart is full of love ...they just need affection nd they r all urs ...geet woh parchai hai jisme ek chote se bacche Ki pure man chupa hai ...the way maan Ki personality hai ,he needs his little tornado to make life beautiful

Indeed ,love makes life beautiful ' ' ' '
Edited by hermosoanu123 - 7 years ago
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Oh my my I forgot to say ...jalna kisko tha nd jali kaun .that was interesting to watch...kuch tho Hua Geet ke man ke andar
And ab maan apne aap ko Sambhalna thoda mushkil hai ...i loved the way he controls himself around her ...sama thoda tho rumani Ho raha hai ...

Interesting update

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update 
Waiting for next update 
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah..part 50 it is..i am sooo happy...sorry culdnt comment on last part..was lil bit busy..but here i am..
So finally both r alone at home..wow..ab isse acha aur kya hosakta hai..its time to move forward their relationship..as of now maan falling sick..well had it been a normal story geet wuld take care of him and all that but here..haha..our little tornado..she is different but again she is mature enough..thou she may not be able to do typical stuff but she does care alot..
Sarah seems nice..she can be gud frnd of geet also not that she needs 1 but ya she understands maan and can help geet a little bit latter...
I loved how maan described geet..a very simple girl ..but with a golden heart..
Thanku for this beautiful story..
sgmiss2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice story. Quite different than your previous works. Love your writing style. It's a very heart warming story. Unexpected twists and turns making it quite interesting. Finally we know Maan loves her. He never loved Sarah. Sarah knows him too well though to make him acknowledge his love for Geet. Geet wasn't jealous as she doesn't know her feelings yet.  Waiting how the story unfolds.