Have followed your work for a long time 

Your work is beautiful 

Please PM me next time you update

And can I please place a request 

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Helooo πŸ˜† I thought you updated smiley24 

Last time I remember commenting it was on K2K stuffs. Guess it hasn't been updated since. Chalo syabash update karo  smiley14

Btw going through your old updates I just realised you have made some freaking gorgeous gifs on Dolunay smiley22 Watched the show recently and have been drooling over Ferit Bae ever since. smiley43 you should make some on Ferit. Like just his solo gifs. I mean I like him in Erkenci but I feel Jan looked a whole other level hot in Dolunay smiley43  hayee. Need some time to get over it. Or maybe I wouldn't ever. You've watched the show too right? (Need somebody to discuss it with..) 

Since you're open. Kissi maha purush ne kaha hai ki aache mauke ko jaane nahi dena chahiye. smiley15smiley37

Mera request.. I have been a fan of your icons from the day I stepped a foot on your gallery. This is like my golden chance to ask some. 

Link: http://imgur.com/a/DKAzAba

It would be great if you could make some of your famous icons with those above pics. 

Like this : https://i.imgur.com/90g1o0o.png

Or maybe like this 

https://i.imgur.com/BT9Zr2A.png

Kuch bhi bana do. Also if you taking suggestions please make some dolunay stuff. Like non animated stuff since using animated stuff has become a real struggle in IF nowadays smiley22 I have videos/pictures if you want. 

Btw if you've forgotten me, I'm Sam. Was a frequent visitor and admirer of your gallery and now I'm your fellow FFG. smiley36

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

Whoa!!

Damn girl!

Your stuff is something amazing! 

I'm so glad I came across this gallery. Honestly, I'm kinda blown away by your creativity and I have only checked the first page. https://i.imgur.com/oo4CDZo.png - The colouring, blending, everything is just <3 https://i.imgur.com/eVZ7E9V.png - This is soo pretty! The icons are gorgeous!! I'm going to try and go through your other updates too (I'm a little lazy πŸ˜†) But honestly, sheer gorgeousness <3

Keep rocking.

Zoah x

Hey Zoah! Thank you so much. I just don't know what to say moreπŸ˜†I've been on and off with Photoshop lately, and my creativity has gone to the dustbin honestly, so am not sure if i can keep up right now from where i left but am trying. Your words are really encouraging to start with. πŸ€—

Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Great work hun

Res for request 

Hey Priiiiya! Sure am waiting ;)

Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

MAKE SOMETHING ON THE PROFESSOR YOU ASS πŸ˜Ž

I want something out of your beautiful ass actually. Ti amor!!

BTW Look at the indian version: The Professor😎

Edited by aftermath.. - 4 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: SadhanaV

Woww commenting here for the first time 

Have followed your work for a long time 

Your work is beautiful 

Please PM me next time you update

And can I please place a request 

Hello there. Thank you!! Oh sure i'll pm but we have notifs right? 

Can i still pm like old times? πŸ€”

Of course you can put a reserve, I've officially opened the gates!😎

Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Helooo πŸ˜† I thought you updated smiley24 

Last time I remember commenting it was on K2K stuffs. Guess it hasn't been updated since. Chalo syabash update karo  smiley14

Btw going through your old updates I just realised you have made some freaking gorgeous gifs on Dolunay smiley22 Watched the show recently and have been drooling over Ferit Bae ever since. smiley43 you should make some on Ferit. Like just his solo gifs. I mean I like him in Erkenci but I feel Jan looked a whole other level hot in Dolunay smiley43  hayee. Need some time to get over it. Or maybe I wouldn't ever. You've watched the show too right? (Need somebody to discuss it with..) 

Since you're open. Kissi maha purush ne kaha hai ki aache mauke ko jaane nahi dena chahiye. smiley15smiley37

Mera request.. I have been a fan of your icons from the day I stepped a foot on your gallery. This is like my golden chance to ask some. 

Link: http://imgur.com/a/xVgUVhx

It would be great if you could make some of your famous icons with those above pics. 

Like this : https://i.imgur.com/90g1o0o.png

Or maybe like this 

https://i.imgur.com/BT9Zr2A.png

Kuch bhi bana do. Also if you taking suggestions please make some dolunay stuff. Like non animated stuff since using animated stuff has become a real struggle in IF nowadays smiley22 I have videos/pictures if you want. 

Btw if you've forgotten me, I'm Sam. Was a frequent visitor and admirer of your gallery and now I'm your fellow FFG. smiley36

Sam of course i REMEMBER YOU!We are FFG Colleagues!🀣

No i haven't updated since last time but i have some stuffs, i'll post them later. 

Oh yea i was such a Dolunay fangirl. Haha. Ferit aka Can is such an eye-candy and he def nailed his role and look in the show. I loved him in Erkenci as well but am remembering how i used to drool over his character in Dolunay now. I'll make Ferit's stuffs for you. Provide me with pics if that's fine or just guide me with the episode number. I've watched the whole show and its been long so i hope i can remember when you ask me about certain things.πŸ˜†

Bring it on. Ask as many as you want. Am ready for you.😎 Oh those Ranveer singh icons. I had so much fun making them and i hope i still make stuff as good as those RS icons, if not you forgive me.πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Sam of course i REMEMBER YOU!We are FFG Colleagues!🀣

I'm glad. Izzat rakh liya mera πŸ€£ public humiliation se bach  gayi. πŸ€£ 

No i haven't updated since last time but i have some stuffs, i'll post them later. 

Will look forward to the update. I really wanna see something to drool over..☺️

Oh yea i was such a Dolunay fangirl. Haha. Ferit aka Can is such an eye-candy and he def nailed his role and look in the show. I loved him in Erkenci as well but am remembering how i used to drool over his character in Dolunay now. I'll make Ferit's stuffs for you. Provide me with pics if that's fine or just guide me with the episode number. I've watched the whole show and its been long so i hope i can remember when you ask me about certain things.πŸ˜†

Yeah I'm like years late. πŸ€£ I have nobody to discuss the show with thus. When I saw your update include Dolunay I was like oh wow. πŸ€ͺ 

Yes Ferit looks like walking talking piece of candy. Thou hes more like romantic as Can in Erkenci but Ferit is on whole other level. β˜ΊοΈ I don't have his solo pics but I have NazliFerit pics. I can guide you with the episodes thou. It's kinda encrypted in my mind..

So here is link the dolunay's official channel. Recently they have been uploading small videos and NazliFerit scenes from different episodes. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXygCN-u5CrdX4GJctowTVw

If you want you can like mention a particular scene and I can like tell you which episode it belongs to or like give a link to that particular scene. 

Quick quiz you remember when Ferit carried Nazli to bathroom and they kinda showered together. Was it before or after their marriage? 

(This is jus to check if you remember the show.🀣) 

Bring it on. Ask as many as you want. Am ready for you.😎 Oh those Ranveer singh icons. I had so much fun making them and i hope i still make stuff as good as those RS icons, if not you forgive me.πŸ₯Ί

@bold, yeh kya bol diya behen? πŸ˜² Baad meh na regret karna. πŸ€£

The RS icons are goals. They were pieces of perfection. And I'm sure you got it. You can slay as easily as before. You can make anything with the pics (I have provided a new link btw πŸ˜†) 

Whatever you'll make, it will come out pretty. I'm sure of that. πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Hello there. Thank you!! Oh sure i'll pm but we have notifs right? 

Nope. We don't have. We just get notification when someone likes or quotes our comment. Not when someone updates. Thou we need this. πŸ€”

Can i still pm like old times? πŸ€”

Yes. You can. Just 20 PMs at one time 😭😭 but there is a counter so it's kinda convenient than earlier. πŸ€“