Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Aeee.allah ke naam pe ek update dede re baba 🤪

Prii...baboon hogi Tere liye humare liye to mahan Hai mahan. Kuch sikh sanskaar ladka nahi milega aise jaahil harkaton se.

Thori determination aur inspiration bhi de update complete karne mein.

🤣🤣 Since she is a jungli, she will get a janwaar to marry 👏
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

That's great! Which show/s is/are your favorites among these?

I'm on episode 10. NihKem are smoldering hot. Haven't seen that kind of natural chemistry in a Turkish couple after Fatmagul. Burak is still a bit raw, but Neslihan and Kaan have been flawless so far😳Emir's character is very well-written and Kaan brings life to that gray-shaded character so effortlessly.

Btw, I'm pretty sure ALA didn't air in India. It probably aired in Pak perhaps! I heard they've been airing dubbed Turkish shows since 2010. 

I dig revenge dramas a lot, so far i've loved the way they depicted stories like KPA, KS, CvS and currently loving Dolunay who is far cry from revenge genre but a very addicting drama 🤪
Right? I call them the mush mush jodi. I love them a lot too. They go along the shakesperean kind of love for me. HAHA. Sometimes i wanna tell them OKAY STOP. But i still love them. True Burak lacks of a bit of finesse. But he gets there. I always dig the anti hero in a show, and it was so impossible not to root for both Kemal & Emir. I adore their chemistry too. KS have a bunch of amazing artists. Since it's my first turkish show, it's a very special to the heart.😳

And yes i realised ALA was aired on some urdu channel. That's why it got so popular.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aftermath..

Thori determination aur inspiration bhi de update complete karne mein.

🤣🤣 Since she is a jungli, she will get a janwaar to marry 👏

she will get Tarzan...AAAHHHAAA

(He was my fav cartoon btw😛)

Khudka ek old update dekhko you will be so inspired. Determination ke liye we are spamming na babu

Btw pak ka idk but India mein ala didn't air. Zindagi aired very few Turkish shows. IF mein everyone followed the popularity and that's how it became big, also it didn't hurt that the leada were hot and people got reminded of arshi😛
Edited by .Avengers. - 6 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dig revenge dramas a lot, so far i've loved the way they depicted stories like KPA, KS, CvS and currently loving Dolunay who is far cry from revenge genre but a very addicting drama 🤪

Right? I call them the mush mush jodi. I love them a lot too. They go along the shakesperean kind of love for me. HAHA. Sometimes i wanna tell them OKAY STOP. But i still love them. True Burak lacks of a bit of finesse. But he gets there. I always dig the anti hero in a show, and it was so impossible not to root for both Kemal & Emir. I adore their chemistry too. KS have a bunch of amazing artists. Since it's my first turkish show, it's a very special to the heart.😳

And yes i realised ALA was aired on some urdu channel. That's why it got so popular.

I learnt yesterday (from another forum) that KS has a sad ending! That just broke my heart. WHY? Neden? Even though I like the baddie Emir, I wouldn't want him to eff up NihKem😒 Now I'm having second thoughts about watching it further. There's a reason why I've not touched Olene Kadar yet despite having my favorite Turkish actor in the lead role. Why do Turkish show makers lean more toward sad endings?🤢

I liked KPA too but it lost the plot after some 30 odd episodes and became too contrived for my liking. Even the romance got sappy and repetitive after some point. I've seen some clips of CvG - Tuba/Kivanc pairing looks SO PICTURE PERFECT. Maybe I should start watching that instead of KS. 

Edited by CaputDraconis - 6 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khudka ek old update dekhko you will be so inspired. Determination ke liye we are spamming na babu

Btw pak ka idk but India mein ala didn't air. Zindagi aired very few Turkish shows. IF mein everyone followed the popularity and that's how it became big, also it didn't hurt that the leada were hot and people got reminded of arshi😛

ArHi were a 100x better man😳
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shit. My bad. I freaking forgot about this set i made. No no you're right about it. 🤣🤣

Hahaha. I see loads of KaSh vms lately because it's been 10 years since DMG. I would have made an special update on the show but it's too late for one. I kinda forgot about it. 

Well i already knew bout this , it was written just to make you realize that i was right🤣🤣
KaSh are never old so i would like you to make some stuff on them as i have not seen any in months, you better not be a lazy a** and start it already. And this is just a suggestion, its not like m running with a stick to beat your s**t out of it if u will not make it🤣
Waymaker thumbnail

Why does she get Tarzan?? Tarzan is way more civilized than her. We should give her Tarzan's dad :O 🤣 I love Tarzan too. So handsome ☺️

Yea, i remember now that some urdu channel air turkish shows in pak. ArShi?? lol 
Am watching ALA these days, it's alright till now. Reminds me of Kiralik Ask.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The aftermath of this update is hysterically sobbing and syndrome of speechlessness. Seriously talk about stabbing in heart and then slowly twisting the knife like you needed inspiration even after this??! 

😊 hate you. You are on my have list.😊
Edited by .Avengers. - 6 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
what a beaut <3 wonderful update as always
Minionite thumbnail
Salman all the way! Can you stack them like you posted them?