minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A.C#6 coming soon!

We are on Page 139 already! 🥳

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

I know right. I was so dissappointed. I can upload QH 2.0 and DMG (KaSh) Episodes. Let me know. Yeah, you can waatysaap me. 🤣

It'll be too much work for you uploading all those scenes of DMG so don't bother. I'll just you ask you if need a scene of them. Just give me QH for now🤣

Waymaker thumbnail

OMG Yessss, Erica's dialogue delivery is horrible. I feel that more than letting the dialogue come out of her mouth, she eats her words. I've never seen her lips open while talking. 🤣

And yes, I completely agree. He's learnt from Erica and is doing the same thing nowadays. His dialogues aren't very clear either. 🤔

Damn right. I heard she was good in Kuch rang show but i was displeased with her character in KZK2. Plus the show was Abey kya tha yeh!

Hahaha. I think someone should tell him instead of encouraging him. That happens when you don't act for a long time. One forget how to act. He should be natural. 

Waymaker thumbnail

Yes, there is an old movie by the same name. But I'm talking about the Ramadan Play - New Pakistani Drama - Chupke Chupke.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbVdwtmx18svHpKbKTFVQnyBoOzlroria

Osman and Ayeza 

Ohhh i think i saw this on YT.  Alright might something on it. Give me a scene though.

Waymaker thumbnail

A.C#6 coming soon!

We are on Page 139 already! 🥳

At the rate you are going yes, i feel am gonna have to open another one by midnight 🤪

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Damn right. I heard she was good in Kuch rang show but i was displeased with her character in KZK2. Plus the show was Abey kya tha yeh!

Hahaha. I think someone should tell him instead of encouraging him. That happens when you don't act for a long time. One forget how to act. He should be natural. 

Yes, that's the only possibility. He's lost touch, I guess. 

minakrish thumbnail

Ohhh i think i saw this on YT.  Alright might something on it. Give me a scene though.

Theek hai. I will give you 2 clips with timings so you can work around it. 🤗

minakrish thumbnail

At the rate you are going yes, i feel am gonna have to open another one by midnight 🤪

That is my intention. You opened this thread 4 years ago. That's way too long now. 😳

Waymaker thumbnail

That is my intention. You opened this thread 4 years ago. That's way too long now. 😳

Omg really?? I didn't even know. That's quite surprising for me.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes that one. The era when everything was accessible and free🤣

I miss those days 😒

I remember being so mad at hotstar and sending them a hate email for their wrong decision🤣 They were just like dont worry we will put it all up n hotstar

This was years ago and still all the good stuff is missing from there😡