Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharica

Very intetesting start Adi...writing style is good as usual..

Dev ki ego hurt ho gayi in the first chapter coz he came second for the first time..Awww..

Ab kya toofaan layega ye DD? Ya khud iski jindagi badal jayegi..

Update soon...waiting...

Thank you so much Ginni dii...
Hehehe...haan ab woh pehli baar secomd aaya naa...toh bura toh lagega hi...
Kuch na kuch toh woh karega hi...
Will update soon
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

Very nice chapter. :) 

Your stories has a kind of peace and calmness in them which i really like. 
Story progression is very natural and relateable, so no worries for that. 
So Dev Babu ka ego hurt ho gya second aane pe. 
Lets see kya dhamaka krte hai yeh. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much...
I am glad that you find my stories as something which can provide peace...
Haan...woh toh hona hi tha...
Kuch na kuch toh woh zarooe karega...
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarna_99

Hi dear !!๐Ÿ˜Š

Awesome update...I'm liking the concept.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Please continue soon. 

Hii...
Thanks a lot...am glad that you liked it...
I will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hold on hold on
Agar main jo soch rahi hoon yeh story waise hi aage badhne waali hai to its gonna be a hell of a solid concept
Yeh maine kyun nahi socha
Chal main nahi tu sahi
Jaldi update karna
Waiting to see my prediction come true
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevakshiCrazy

Hold on hold on
Agar main jo soch rahi hoon yeh story waise hi aage badhne waali hai to its gonna be a hell of a solid concept
Yeh maine kyun nahi socha
Chal main nahi tu sahi
Jaldi update karna
Waiting to see my prediction come true

Pata nahiin dii...aapne kya socha...but ek storyline zaroor sochi hai...I will update soon...dont worry and LCB will be updated tom...aur aapka prediction mujhe bhi janna hai...PM karke bata do...
PY18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a very interesting no nonsense style of writing. Will wait for next update 
.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So First Chapter Curtained is Opened...And After long Time I have read the chapter on the same day it was Published...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

First Of All I will tell You about your writing Style ...As usual It is Mind Boggling.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You are very well awareโญ๏ธ with the style of describing the different concepts in different ways and I really loved โค๏ธ your way of writing. Bolne ki zarorat hai kya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Coming to the Chapter, It was so interesting And Amazing.๐Ÿ‘The story progress is so natural.

Actually I find the chapter very relatable because  reading this chapter make me remember my 12th standard days where just like Dev i was also in shock on seeing my name on second position but I was lucky because i got my position back as I made rechecked the papers.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dev ko bhi papers recheck karwana chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Sona is so calm and compose...I liked it that she didn't react on Bunty taunts.

Dev ego is already hurt and On that His Dad rubbing salt on his wounds๐Ÿ˜†

The best dialogue of this chapter is.And i loved it very much.So great sense of  humour u holds.

Ravindra: "Oh...toh mera putra ek kanya se haar ke aaye hain๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Dev: "Aur mann kar raha hai ki uss kanya ka toh main college se kanyadaan karwa dun"๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ.

You always potray the relations very well ..I liked the convo between the Mother daughter and Father son.

Excited to know which storm Dev will bring and what effect that storm will leave on Devakshi.

.FlyingClouds. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PY18

It's a very interesting no nonsense style of writing. Will wait for next update 

Thank you so much...I am glad you liked it...
I will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .kashishbano.

So First Chapter Curtained is Opened...And After long Time I have read the chapter on the same day it was Published...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Hehehe...I know ek time tha jab humesha yeh hota tha...but ab nahiin ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

First Of All I will tell You about your writing Style ...As usual It is Mind Boggling.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Aww...thank you dii...thank you so much...

You are very well awareโญ๏ธ with the style of describing the different concepts in different ways and I really loved โค๏ธ your way of writing. Bolne ki zarorat hai kya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Nahiin dii...there is still so much to learn...and am still learning...

Coming to the Chapter, It was so interesting And Amazing.๐Ÿ‘The story progress is so natural. Thank you so much dii...am glad ki aapko pasand aaya...

Actually I find the chapter very relatable because  reading this chapter make me remember my 12th standard days where just like Dev i was also in shock on seeing my name on second position but I was lucky because i got my position back as I made rechecked the papers.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Omg!! Aisa hua tha kya?? Yeh toh sach mein kisi ki story ban gayi...!!

Dev ko bhi papers recheck karwana chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Hehehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sona is so calm and compose...I liked it that she didn't react on Bunty taunts.Haan woh na bilkul mere opposite hai...Dev ka character mujhse inspired hai...heheh  gussa wala and egoistic

Dev ego is already hurt and On that His Dad rubbing salt on his wounds๐Ÿ˜† Hahaha...he is a fun loving and a cool dad...

The best dialogue of this chapter is.And i loved it very much.So great sense of  humour u holds.

Ravindra: "Oh...toh mera putra ek kanya se haar ke aaye hain๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Dev: "Aur mann kar raha hai ki uss kanya ka toh main college se kanyadaan karwa dun"๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ. Hehehe...accha tha na...mere creative mind ka piece hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You always potray the relations very well ..I liked the convo between the Mother daughter and Father son. Thank you dii...thanks a lot

Excited to know which storm Dev will bring and what effect that storm will leave on Devakshi.kuch toh woh karega hi...๐Ÿ˜‰

.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by .kashishbano. - 7 years ago