Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Final a result therinjuthu...Aanalum ithu konjam over...
  Intha gowtham avalavu nalavana?I Dnt like this twist...
   Liked the show till 70 episodes though no love between leads...

PS hi ...I am new here...
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Final a result therinjuthu...Aanalum ithu konjam over...

Intha gowtham avalavu nalavana?I Dnt like this twist...
   Liked the show till 70 episodes though no love between leads...

PS hi ...I am new here...

Hi welcome πŸ˜Š
I still have feelings that, gautham is playing out everyone, for his future venture with Shiva
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the CT built up or three months collapsed in three episodes .True have never seen such brainless  twist.Waste of time.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahana747

What the CT built up or three months collapsed in three episodes .True have never seen such brainless  twist.Waste of time.

Yup... Wil nvr gonna give another chance to dis show...Gautham challenging siva is not @ all needed... Such a waste of time... Am fed up 
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yup... Wil nvr gonna give another chance to dis show...Gautham challenging siva is not @ all needed... Such a waste of time... Am fed up 

That too reason for that challenge is silly...
zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey πŸ˜Š

Does anyone still follow this serial?

sahana747 thumbnail
I see it regularly and like what I see sometimes,but then it is for Dinesh only.I feel a good concept destroyed by an unimaginative creative team.Either budget or production team lets them down.Zee tv serials are so popular in Hindi.What goes wrong in Tamil?😑
zarya thumbnail

I see it regularly and like what I see sometimes,but then it is for Dinesh only.I feel a good concept destroyed by an unimaginative creative team.Either budget or production team lets them down.Zee tv serials are so popular in Hindi.What goes wrong in Tamil?😑

How true i don't get that too.. they leave it easily but really hope that this one would last longer than we think πŸ˜‰ moreover it was such a hit in telugu 😳 really wish for the best
sahana747 thumbnail
Maybe was a hit in Telugu.I watched it  ,was horrible.Typical tyrannical m-in- law and dowry harassment.I hope Tamil  does not take that rout. .The ladies have no dress sense and patchy make up.Are they seriousπŸ’”.
I find all Tamil serials are retrograde and aimless.I don't want to be rude,but then that is how they are.Sorry.  I watch Kumkum Bhagya. In Hindi( iniya iru  malargal),Of course Ekta Kapoor production,you will fall in love with Abhigya.πŸ€—
zarya thumbnail

Maybe was a hit in Telugu.I watched it  ,was horrible.Typical tyrannical m-in- law and dowry harassment.I hope Tamil  does not take that rout. .The ladies have no dress sense and patchy make up.Are they seriousπŸ’”.

I find all Tamil serials are retrograde and aimless.I don't want to be rude,but then that is how they are.Sorry.  I watch Kumkum Bhagya. In Hindi( iniya iru  malargal),Of course Ekta Kapoor production,you will fall in love with Abhigya.πŸ€—

So true about the telugu one.. I didn't watch it actually but saw just some episode just to know what will happen the next πŸ˜†

I watched Kumkum Bhagya too but then I lost hope as I think they are really dragging
But i love their scenes it's cute πŸ˜³πŸ‘