HotAndShockingNews:DEVANSHI to go OFF-AIR in few Months!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

#HotAndShockingNews

Colors TV show DEVANSHI' to go OFF-AIR in few Months.

TV actress Helly Shah who rose to fame with Colors TV Swaragini' is currently seen in Devanshi'. She was roped in to play the lead role post huge leap in the show.

But, even after having her in the show, drama failed miserably to gain TRP. With this, makers have taken a big decision for the show.

A source close to Creative team informs, "Devanshi makers have realized the leap was not a correct decision. After leap the show could not do well. Even after having Helly Shah on board TRP could not continue to pick. Now channel and productions has put papers down for the show and very soon they will pull off the show."

TV actor Mudit Nayyar, Helly Shah and Anjum Fakih are seen in the lead roles. Show is based on the various superstitions of our society.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
TOI Article:

Devanshi to go off air in six months

Tanvi Trivedi| TNN | Apr 28, 2017, 01.00 AM IST
TV show Devanshi, which features Helly Shah and Mudit Nayyar as the lead couple, is all set to go off air soon. Based on the superstitions prevailing in society, it went in for a time leap recently. A source associated with the show informs us, "The ratings of the show have plummeted since the leap." Helly, however, denied being aware of such development. She said, "I am not aware of the show going off air. Let's wait and watch."
smiles_uk thumbnail
vyoman...  i think u predicted it was finishing soon .. they killed all the  good guys before leap ... ashu geeta   omi sarla ... popular characters
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

vyoman...  i think u predicted it was finishing soon .. they killed all the  good guys before leap ... ashu geeta   omi sarla ... popular characters

With in a week marriage track was over...everything rushed...even in today's episode KS was arrested...now what else left? ðŸ˜• May be Vardaan's treatment will start...KS may be back to take revenge...

Actually they started on a wrong note after leap with Sakshi's memory loss and Devanshi's indifference to Vardaan...her over loaded preaching...Before the leap or after the leap CVs never showed KS loosing or getting punishment for her wrong deeds...in stead she became even more stronger...everything contributed to the downfall... 
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the articles,Vyoman.

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

When I saw that they killed Omi and Sarla, plus the other dramatic changes after the leap, I started to feel disconnected with the show and slowly I started not to care anymore. I am not surprised with the news. Too bad, the story had potential and the leap was their great chance to attract new viewers, but they didn't make proper use of it.
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
simple it doesnt connect no chemistry ike jealousy and all never tried villain is too unrealistic and too much characters while good and popular characters are missing