27th April - Live Update (KC's New Drama)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with... Shaurya tells world should remember that Mahek belongs to Shaurya...he tells on your each breath and each heart beat ..I have my right..on your lips..eyes ..and on everything it's my right...I have right to see you and feel you..I have got you with lot of difficulties I won't share you with anyone...you are just mine...they hug each other...Tu haar lamha song plays..

Karuna Congrats Shaurya and Mahek that after 5 days marriage date is fixed... Shaurya looks angrily at Vicky and asks why 5 days...Karuna tells I know you have tried to bribe pandit but you have to wait for 5 days..

Panditji tells Shagun should be given by Bride mother and mahek gets upset..Mansi tells I will do it...Mahek is upset and seeing her sad Shaurya is also upset..

Kanta is in kitchen...in anger .. Shaurya comes and asks whom are you angry at on me or on yourself...she tries to  go away ... Shaurya holds her hand and tries to talk to her calmly and tells why she isn't understanding that mahek isn't happy to see you like this..I know you don't have a good opinion about me ..but how should I convince you that I have changed...he tries all his efforts but she doesn't listen...he was about to leave when she asks him to wait...and asks I want security that you won't leave him..you have to transfer all your property..bank balance...do you love her so much...can you do it ? Shaurya thinks about it and kanta leaves from there...

Mahek calls Shaurya when he is in car...she asks where were you... every one was worried where did you disappeared...he tells did you thought I ran away again..Mahek tells it's not like that I was worried...he tells I got some urgent work...Mahek tells Is everything ok ...he tells yes and what ever isn't right I will make it right...Mahek gets worried

Swetlana slaps goon that he wasn't able to kill Shaurya and how should she stop Mahek coming in to this house..

At Sharma house everyone is having breakfast...Mahek looks at kanta room ..it's still closed... Shaurya comes there...Nehal tells I haven't seen such a desperate groom Every morning he comes here... Shaurya tells I want to talk to chachi for 2 Minutes... Ravi tries to Tell him not to go...but he says let her tell anything she is like my mother..

He comes to kanta room and tells he has decided to transfer his property and tells Mahek is everything is for him... what ever he does he does it with focus... business or anything..now that I'm loving her you can understand how much I will love her ...I can do anything for her happiness..

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham. Unres...I thought I'll never get to read up! 😭

Shaurya holds Chachi's hand to prevent her from walking away?  To me this the best part of the episode 🤣

Handsome your words to Mahek at the starting I hope its the level of possession as a lover. Love  you tried to bribe the pundit? Shaurya Khanna for you  I really feel for Mahek. She's finally getting some happiness to be with Handsome but Chachi is the problem now. 

Hmm...Mahek I hope you read in between Handsome's lines that Chachi is compelling him to do something.  Omg who was it that mentioned that Handsome should have a clause about his kids getting the property?! You're were so right! Omg Handsome everything was perfect with Chachi crying and putting her trust in you until you told her to keep the papers? Please tell me you are not up to something? If Mahek sees that papers what will she think? On the bright side of this those papers remaining at the Sharma's is the best because Mami won't know a thing. Hopefully! 
Omg...Mahek trying to kiss my Handsome? 😈 Omg...she's wearing a sari? It is yellow? This is so exciting! Laddoo is trying to do chance pe dance with Handsome? That's the saying? 😆
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm sad that he is ready to fulfil KC demand without any fight but love his commitment. Thank you Sham.
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks,  Shammu... Aaj bhi tumhare LU se kaam chalana padega! 
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams!! ⭐️
Nehal is right such a desperate groom!! 🤣
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So shaadi's date given 5 days from now...
Shaurya agreed to everything KC wants for Mehek's happiness.. 

Thanks for the LU, Sham.. 😃
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
He bends down and sit in front of her..my happiness is mahek...and your happiness is her future that's the Reason I have transferred everything...my family won't have any right on it... after marriage my kids will get the property...I have just kept 15 pairs of my clothes as it's not useful for her...

Kanta Remember everything about Mahek words and Jeevan words and cries...she cries that how badly she judged him..

after break..MS and SK at MDH...ms trying to kiss SK 
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dii 😳
purvagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Episode starts with... Shaurya tells world should remember that Mahek belongs to Shaurya...he tells on your each breath and each heart beat ..I have my right..on your lips..eyes ..and on everything it's my right...I have right to see you and feel you..I have got you with lot of difficulties I won't share you with anyone...you are just mine...they hug each other...Tu haar lamha song plays..

Karuna Congrats Shaurya and Mahek that after 5 days marriage date is fixed... Shaurya looks angrily at Vicky and asks why 5 days...Karuna tells I know you have tried to bribe pandit but you have to wait for 5 days..

Panditji tells Shagun should be given by Bride mother and mahek gets upset..Mansi tells I will do it...Mahek is upset and seeing her sad Shaurya is also upset..

Kanta is in kitchen...in anger .. Shaurya comes and asks whom are you angry at on me or on yourself...she tries to  go away ... Shaurya holds her hand and tries to talk to her calmly and tells why she isn't understanding that mahek isn't happy to see you like this..I know you don't have a good opinion about me ..but how should I convince you that I have changed...he tries all his efforts but she doesn't listen...he was about to leave when she asks him to wait...and asks I want security that you won't leave him..you have to transfer all your property..bank balance...do you love her so much...can you do it ? Shaurya thinks about it and kanta leaves from there...

Mahek calls Shaurya when he is in car...she asks where were you... every one was worried where did you disappeared...he tells did you thought I ran away again..Mahek tells it's not like that I was worried...he tells I got some urgent work...Mahek tells Is everything ok ...he tells yes and what ever isn't right I will make it right...Mahek gets worried

Swetlana slaps goon that he wasn't able to kill Shaurya and how should she stop Mahek coming in to this house..

At Sharma house everyone is having breakfast...Mahek looks at kanta room ..it's still closed... Shaurya comes there...Nehal tells I haven't seen such a desperate groom Every morning he comes here... Shaurya tells I want to talk to chachi for 2 Minutes... Ravi tries to Tell him not to go...but he says let her tell anything she is like my mother..

He comes to kanta room and tells he has decided to transfer his property and tells Mahek is everything is for him... what ever he does he does it with focus... business or anything..now that I'm loving her you can understand how much I will love her ...I can do anything for her happiness..

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS

Thanks for the update. 

Dont know how long cvs will make us bear this kanta crap 😡. I am feeling that marriage may also not happen anytime soon. 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya fulfilled KC's demand just like that 😒 Wedding 5 days later..!! Don't know what new twist they're gonna bring?

Thank you Sham