26th April - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with...Mahek tries to talk to kanta..she goes inside..Jeevan asks them to sit, Jeevan apologize with Shaurya Again that he used bad words for him... Shaurya tells them if I start telling sorry to both chachu..it will take hours...so let's forget everything and start afresh... chachu tells how much he has changed..PD tells it's all because of Mahek...Mahek goes to convince chachi...but she is hell bent... saying he isn't match for you...iam afraid of his madness...now he is in love with you but once he comes out of this love he will throw you out of life..

MAHEK tries to convince her again that he has changed but she leaves...Mahek has tears in her eyes... Shaurya comes from back and calls her...he tries to make her smile by wearing a rabbit glove ...asks .did chachi scolded her again...Mahek tells she loves me alot...she is worried because why I trust you so much..

Karuna comes there and tells that Mahek is good luck for Shaurya...and scolds Shaurya to behave properly with her...Karuna invite them for Pooja and tells they will take out wedding date at Pooja...

Karuna asks couldn't see kanta anywhere...Mansi tells she is taking rest as she isn't well.. Shaurya and Karuna leaves when Shaurya turns and sees her before leaving..Mahek tells I love you in sign language...later again he turns but she is sad looking at chachi room who has locked herself...

Jeevan and everyone tries to bring out her but she doesn't open door...

Pooja starts Mahek is sitting with Shaurya... Shaurya talks to himself that he knows she is sad because kanta chachi isn't in Pooja... Shaurya gives her a flying kiss..

While doing Pooja he holds her hand tightly... MAHEK tells it's Pooja... Shaurya asks where is she..I want to meet her...pandit scolds Shaurya that what is he doing... Shaurya tells she has habit of running that's the reason I have to keep an eye on her... Shaurya kisses her cheeks again in the Pooja...mahek tells don't try to act like a Hero... Don't kiss again..he tells I have saved you by kissing only from Sandeep else you would be in his house...

Panditji scolds Again and tells he has to go... Shaurya tells my wife is so beautiful that I couldn't take out my eyes..

Nehal comes and tells Jiju has hurt his hand and he is calling you...Mahek goes to him he was in balcony...she tries to put ointment he tells he doesn't need that...he opens his arms and asks for a hug...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks in advance as always Sham 
Unres...

Omg Mahek told Handsome I love you in sign language  He looked back not once but twice at her. The saying goes...if the person looks back they love you. 

Handsome misbehaving in the pooja not surprising. I love his antics though... He sends flying kiss...held her hand...did he kissed her on the cheeks too? Punditji didn't scold him for the last pooja but now he is 🤣  Oh Handsome...you're too cute when you're mischievous. I feel like hugging you and kissing your cheek ðŸ¤—  

Thanks so much Sham. My goodness...people keep on coming to see me. I can't catch a break. Might as well read the rest of the update and edit right here 

Edit! Read the remaining and wow wow wow ðŸ¤— All those gifts and its what you said to her after  ðŸ¤—Handsome...you didn't give her a love bite but you left a mark on her neck ðŸ˜³ That's fine for now...When you're both married I expect the reel deal ðŸ˜‰ 

So...that's how why you transfer everything...If Shaurya Khanna can give up all material things without a second thought I would believe him too. 

Handsome I absolutely love you in today's episode ðŸ¤—   naughty naughty, touchy touchy and kissy kissy too!  Sharlz! ðŸ˜† your saying...

Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sham for the update.The episode is lovely with handsome antics..I love love this new handsome now😳 😆and i hope it remains that way.But precap scares me because of kanta karuna and mehak may have some misunderstanding😕,The episode was lovely till precap,it shows how much kanta doesnt care for mehak anymore😡  Edited by jacinta_91 - 7 years ago
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res!! Hi shamz..

Unres!! Thanks for your update Shamz.. 😆

Kanta Chachi is being soo stubborn.. Mehek is trying to persuade her.. Keep.going girl..

Shaurya's squeaky high octave voice cracked me up.. He is an amazing puppeteer!! Satyanarayan pooja was almost flirty.. I was giggling the whole time.. Playful Shaurya is awesome.. 😉

Okay.. Balcony love romance.. Sighs.. Amazing!!

I saw Possessive Shaurya rear up his head.. The scratch from the chain.. Shaurya's name bracelet.. You're mine baby.. My property ad shit.. Dear Gawd!! I dunno whether I should fawn over that fact or should I be worried.. Personality disorder much?? Sanki Shaurya.. 😆

Precap was actually astounding.. Who is that woman?? Kanta Chachi asking something from Shaurya for which he calls himself THE Shaurya Khanna?? He is something even more possessive about such things house, restaurant, Property.. Yada yada.. Will he do it?? I hope I'm not reading too much but if this takes a shitty turn then I'm outta here before you can say, Maa Ki Aankh!!

Take care u guys.. Uffoo.. Highlight!! Still a squeaky Shaurya with rabbit glove!! LolEdited by SharkylovesJake - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... Nautanki Shaurya... Always chance pe dance 
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update Sham.
Shamz15 thumbnail
He takes out her chain and makes her wear a diamond pendent chain..Mahek tells it should be costly...she scolds him that she doesn't need all these and won't accept such gifts after marriage... Shaurya holds her from back and tells how much expensive thing also if I bring and keep it in front of you it's less than what you have done for me...you have teached me how to leave
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya was unbearably cute today...
The way he had tat puppet in hand and while pooja peeping out everyone , to kiss mehak...

Bhai was cool and cute...overall 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham... Nautanki Shaurya... Always chance pe dance 

Tuny dekha Episode Kya ??
Welcome.. Zaraa ek nazaar apny FF par dalna ðŸ˜ƒ
purvagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks you for the update sham