Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Nothing to get scared about it happens when a person is in love...There are different types of lovers πŸ˜†

At least that mark wasn't intentional... Else few will try to put such marks on the name of love πŸ˜²

Episode was super cute...And when he started doing all these antics..I was like yeh phir shuru hogya...Bhai jagah dekh...

Just want to see him happy like this 
Kisi ki nazar na Lagy inhy πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†... Hmm I watch the entire scenes again and ya, he was just trying to show his love for Mehek and bringing back the smile on her face, putting KC's tension away from her mind for a while.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ The necklace, Shaurya bracelet, Janib song and the scenes were so nice, Sham. Loved it.. 

@Bold- Yup, he is even quite surprised when she was hurt but ahaan! he puts the dialogues on! πŸ˜‰

True... I want to continuously see this side of him, in the efforts of making his Mehek happy always. πŸ˜³ But let see, camera already focused on irritated mami for few times.. πŸ˜† I'm sure she is up to something together with KC's demand.. 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode was pretty good. episode dedicated to see different shades of Shaurya Khanna😳, Adorable Shaurie ❀️ to over possessive Shuarie

Sanki se darr lagta hai.  KC is right in this. It is tough to predict SK. he is a very complex character. I hope her words don't come true though.

"Mera bina 2 min bhi nahi reh paa rahe hai..." Oh God ! Ab Mehek bhi shuru hogayi fimly dialogues maarna.πŸ˜†

Kop bhavan... 🀣🀣 That was the best line that Jeevan has ever spoken on the shown. Reminded me of Kaikeyi straight away. πŸ˜†

The puja scenes were so adorable. ❀️ Him wanting her to smile and as usual he succeeded.😎
The flying kiss and the actual cheek kiss were really cute.😳 These kind of antics are so cute to watch,

Nautanki Shaurya. πŸ˜† Song selection is so much better these days. Songs are pretty apt for the situation. Shaurie ke liye intimacy is a natural next step unlike Mehek. He seriously can't keep his eyes, hands off Mehek now.😳

His lines that the world will know seeing the bracelet that Mehek is Shaurya's πŸ˜² What does it prove to anyone ? WTH does that mean ? His expressions were not like his usual lovey dovey..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Kanta is a  cheap woman,  due to Mehek 
conditional love for her she coming up with all this Crap. 

I don't trust her, why is she after  Shaurya, bank balance 

Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you shamz - just watched the episode and super. Cute it was - cvs seem to be listening and giving us loads of mehrya - their banter and his efforts to make her smile especially during the puja were just too adorable and how lovely were they looking - and their scenes absolutely natural

I think MU is on the way and precaps opening up lots of possibilities as to how it could trigger - kanta Karuna or Mehak herself or the mystery of mehaks parents death

Sks dialogue of how she should not remove the bracelet ever seems be an indication that an MU may just cause that to happen πŸ˜• may be until IPL
But a bracelet with someone's name on it is kind of weird no

Sks turning quite possessive must say-is he going to continue his bashing spree and beat up anyone who even looks at his Mehak - his current behaviour and dialogues seem to indicate that - quite a forceful personality he is must say

Will wait for your LU tomorrow and then decide if I want to watch the epi- kanta returns with a vengeance- can the cvs give her antics a break Edited by Fernweh - 7 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi shamz!
Thankyou for the WU dear.

Episode was beautiful minus Kanta scenes.

I liked that rabbit sceneπŸ˜ƒ  Sk was trying all to make her smile and in pooja.. aww.. I enjoyed that sceneπŸ˜†

Preist was listening to his talks and was highly pissedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But I really loved the way SK made her smile with his antics. 

Not to forget, he didn't miss a chance to kiss her.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved that romance scene in his balcony

Mehak asked, is it real diamond and sk's answer.. no made in china.🀣

Suddenly he acted very possessive and gave her that bracelet. She was happy to see it but his words didn't bring smile on her face, For a moment she was surprised with his possessiveness(me thinks).
Anyways, loved that part and I will watch again

Kanta's demand is just ridiculously annoying. I want sk version 1.0 to handle thsi situation. Don't want him to act stupid and agree to this.
Why am I feeling kanta is behind money or she's with svetlana. If she is actually worried for Mehak then may be it's svetlana's plan to snatch all property.

Not to forget one thing.. When mehak said, soon kanta will understand why I trust you so much.. Sk's expressions were weird. No?? Or it's just me who found him guilty?? or he was just unhappy because of kanta??
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Meli your your handsome will give a really tough time MS to handle this spoil kid ... through out the Pooja he  was behaving like a kid.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†s
Your idea also got lifted from here πŸ˜†
Welcome Meli 😳😳d

For you Sham πŸ€—  

Handsome is making me proud  I am just as mischievous as him *giggles* If only you knew how happy I am to read how he behaved and got scolded by punditji πŸ˜† I was like wow Handsome and I are like two peas in a pod πŸ˜³  I'm sorry for Mahek... imagine putting up with him and me? πŸ˜² an idea for a potential FF πŸ˜‰ 

Yes...I saw... I also saw you and Thabs were asking for me. I commented to that though on page 9 I think... I find today's LU isn't as active or is it IF in general? I've been busy catching up to Kash's story 
Vedika211 thumbnail
Thank you for the live update Shams. You're a gem πŸ˜Š
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shamz πŸ€—
thanks for the LU. Enjoyed today's epi... 

MehRya's cute scenes