Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKSHI807 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lornab

Yes it was Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan on Zee tv. Sharad and Divyanka was called as Shadiv and they were so much in love but Divyanka was more expressive and always wanted media attentions. Sharad was totally opposite and he didn't like to express before the media. I don't know whether she was seeing Vivek but may be no she was not seeing him. She wanted to marry soon but Sharad just wanted some time and so she thought that maybe after sometime Sharad would say no to marraige and moreover she misunderstood him and so she herself told Sharad to break their relationship. Well after that she left no stone unturned in bashing Sharad infront of media. Many fans also misunderstood Sharad by hearing Divyanka's words whereas Sharad kept quiet and didn't even utter a single bad word against her. Their lovestory was very sweet which later on turned bitter in this way and still she is indirectly insulting Sharad even on Nach Baliye.

Anyways i also liked them ...they were my favourite ..but some people are not meant to be together...now they both are happy in their personal lives toh why we r bothering 
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Revealed: Second Elimination Of 'Nach Baliye 8'

And this couple bids adieu to the show too...

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 | 10:16:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Ranjini Nair

As is the show's format, where every week we witness an elimination and this week also followed the same trend. After the elimination of Utkarsha Naik and and her Baliye, this week witnessed the elimination of actor Siddharth Jadhav and wife, Trupti Jadhav in 'Nach Baliye 8.'

It comes as a surprise in its sense as the couple garnered a lot of praise from the judges along with encouraging scores too. However, not able to get adequate audience votes, Siddharth and Trupti became the latest to bid adieu to the show. Along with Siddharth-Trupti, Aashka Goradia and Brent Goble were also in the bottom two, but managed to be safe for the week,

The elimination will be airing this weekend.

What do you have to say about the same? Leave in your comments below..
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Expected..Real elimination is going to start from next week onwards...
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
As predicted...
But they were good actually! 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
as expected..  after another 2 or so eliminations only would it get tough to predict 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I hope I can post this here.

Monaya scored 28 this week. here is the promo :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1957199261225855&id=100008074005987

Credit - Shivi (Zesty)
SoniRita thumbnail
Well that was sadly expected after they scored the lowest mark last week. Sad for them as they were very good dancers. Not fair but cant do anything abt it. 

TFS
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not at all shocked,was expecting ths any way 😕 Well next number is most probably Mona & Vikrant...
FanNoOne111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Though I hate Pritam's dancing skills, but I'm still shocked. They were at least better than Bharti - Harsh & Div - Vivek... (Vivek alone is a good dancer but along with DT he's B.A.D.)