Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
😃   Pleasure  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ģ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ģ  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ģ  ðŸ˜ģ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ    ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜ģ

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Thanks 4 d written update Manzz ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Manzz thumbnail
😃   Guess So  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ Very Poorly Executed, Actually Better Option Was To Have Gopi Disregarding Her  Chauffer's Advise  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  And The Tandava Was Horrible ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ģ

seriously cvs r impossible they get a chance to show Gopi guilty once again & blaming herself of d doings...

Manzz thumbnail
😃   Absolutely  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  In My Hurry To Give My Counter, Over Here, I Missed That ; ðŸ˜ģ  Yes, Gopi Should've Been Doing The Tandava, In Front Of Shiva Linga / Statue, Not Radhakrishna Idol  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ģ

exactly..if she is doing tandav atleast do infront of shivji..as shivji always did tandav..
not kanhaji

Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
😃   Well ; Just Have Different Point Of View  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ When The Chauffer Is Very Trusted, Familiar, He Does Have A Know Into The Timings, Many Use Chauffers To Get Informations, Details, Send Messages Through Them, So ...   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ And, My Point Is, Kind Of Character Built On Gopi, She Should Have Been Made To Disregard / Override The Advise And Taken Jaggi To The Hospital ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  Nicer Option  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜ģ
Manzz thumbnail
😃   Shiva Tandava  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Is It Not Done By A Male ? ?  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  I Dunno, Am No Classical Dance Expert Nor A Fan ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update Manzz, the writers made sure  gopi went past jaggi without helping him so that she feel guilty about it and Jaggi is critical and they can bank more episodes on it.. if gopi took jaggi at that time he would be treated quickly and things wouldn't be soo critical and no drama to write for writers ðŸ˜†

[DTNOTE]ALL Twitter Related Discussions/actor tweets should be carried out/posted within this thread only.  

Any topics /posts containing any twitter material will be closed/moved here.

KZK2 DT[/DTNOTE]
Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
😃   Pleasure And Thanks, Munni ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ I Fall At Your Feet, For Enlightening Me, Me A Poor Pea Brained Fella  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ And Make More Money, I Really Feel For The Sponsors  Or Must I Say, s The Viewers, Who Are Taken For A Ride ? ? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ģ

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

thanks for the update Manzz, the writers made sure  gopi went past jaggi without helping him so that she feel guilty about it and Jaggi is critical and they can bank more episodes on it.. if gopi took jaggi at that time he would be treated quickly and things wouldn't be soo critical and no drama to write for writers ðŸ˜†

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aanahat

Exactly yeh gopi ka hi rishtedaar lgta h 
Aapne km se km nhi rakhta dusro ke kam mein zada tang arata hðŸĪŠ
Gopi ne jaggi to dekh bhi lia tha piche se sb thora aage jati to chehra bhi dekh leti lekin driver ki kirpa h

sachi 😭😭
coolhi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃   Pleasure  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ģ

😃😃
coolhi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃   Guess So  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ Very Poorly Executed, Actually Better Option Was To Have Gopi Disregarding Her  Chauffer's Advise  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  And The Tandava Was Horrible ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ģ

absolutely...
it was against gopi's nature...
any pooja, auspicious time cant be above humanity ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē