Frequent Posters

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode glimpse for all friends

KDPfan thumbnail
Regarding Majnu chacha... I have a gut feeling that Chacha and Kusumlata must be staying together away from Shukl house. When she ran from house, Chacha must have manao her and they must be having a separate house and sukhi pariwar with kids etc...

Majnu chacha uske liye hi gayab hote hai ghar se...

Remember Paresh Rawal in movie Hulchul... Ghar pe brahmachari and bahar full family... 

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wah, wah!! Kdpfan kya baat hai!! See the latest episode immediately... it's Shauri reunion!!

Mala pan asach vatatay... Majnu chacha is chupa Rustom...!! Ani Mitu-Venu cha pan jamala asnaar!! Nisha cha kaay hoil...is a mystery!!
 As Kamal has calculated... September paryant...vel asava!! 
Pahat rahu KDP!

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He Sayali ni kay ghatalay? Pandhra burkha... kadhi sudharnaar hi mulgi. Hichya vayachya bakicha muli itakya chaan taiyaar houn yetat... Pallavi Patil, Pooja Sawant, Rasika, Neha Mahajan...hi itaki surekh ani bareek asun suddha ashi gabalya sarakhi ka yete, ticha tila thauk.
marathigirl1972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDPfan

Courtesy - Sayali insta

Who is the guy behind her? Is she dating/engaged with him? I see her parents in the pic too. Kuch chal raha hai kya? 😉
sayu2016 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are nahi..Suyog tynch relative ahe ani nashikcha ch ahe ..kahhi chalu nahi.ulat rishi saylich kahi chlu ahe ka??interview madhe sayli la rishichi bhiti ka vatte ni kashachi he nay sangital.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He's suyog...have seen him a few times with her... he's also from Nashik!! She wished him happy birthday on her Instagram!! He's playing one of the lead roles in the film!!...no I don't think she's involved in him...

I don't think there's any problem with her dress!! Noteworthy is that she has addressed Ashok Saraf as 'ashok pappa'  in the post caption!! 
 Aajcha episode... Amma, Shauri cha ankho-ankhome baghun...chakk, Gauri la 'prasad' deun yayla sangte!! Mhanje too much!!  But I laughed n laughed when shiv n Ram were dancing in disguise...n dadi was suspicious!! Amma Kona kade bhiksha magnaar?? 
 Ho, ajun ek...the costumes Shauri were in today...were the same at the time of 400th episode!! So they are shooting atleast 25 days ahead!! 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yesterday was a continuation of the Barjatya's  Hum Aapke Ke Hain Kaun pattern (Even Shiv says this to Ram).
Everything going goody goody.
My guess is Gauri has not liked Aajji's new restriction on Amma and could quietly bring Amma's favourite food to her room.
From this point on it would look quite ridiculous if CV's make Amma go back to her nautanki avtaar.

KDPfan thumbnail
Finally I saw the episode after so long... Sweet Amma ko dekh kaleje me thandak padi...kiti goad wagtie, kiti goad distey...viewers na diabetes hoil agdi!!!!!!!!!

Just don't know what will be CVs next move...but yes, as kamal kaka said, Amma should not go back to her original avatar
KDPfan thumbnail
Regarding Sayali's dress - yes Alpha, other same age heroines now a days wear quite fashionable and skinny cloths. But Sayali is different. She is sober, never shows off... She is - sadagi me hi sundarta...

And this dress is ok for such an occasion where she is with family and other seniors from the industry...

Even I was confused with her 'Ashok Pappa' in the post...Sayali, don't write such things, people will speculate ... ek tar diste ekdam Nivedita Saraf sarkhi...