Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lfizgd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Irrespective of the turn the story takes I am absolutely in love with Madhuri Sanjeev. What a gifted actress! She has convinced us that Amma can be an evil witch and a loving mother within an episode- wow!! But just like Babuji I like the sadhagi rather than the OTT character.

Hoping that things don't turn ugly like they did during the separation track. Fingers crossed!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kaya Palat!
I thought I was watching a Barjatya family movie!
Amma, Gauri, Sarla having mehndi being done. Dadi Aajji  cooking in the kitchen. Babuji helping to set up the table. 
And then Aajji asking the husbands to feed their spouses. Shiv happily going for it and Amma Babuji bashfully agreeing to it. 
And then the Shauri chemistry...
Finally, Dadi worried about Gomti and Aajji advising her to forgive her.
Precap: The ladies celebrating and Shiv moving around with a dokyavar padar and being caught out by Dadi.

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Yes Lfizgd, Madhuri Sanjeev is an awesome actress. Whatever she does she is quite convincing. In just one episode she can change her character and still is believable.
Today she was oozing with homeliness!
Baaas, let it continue like this and let us watch some happy moments of Shauri.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton, Kamal!!
 Your summary has me excited to see the episode...shall comment on seeing... it appears to be delicious...!!
 Kdpfan n others who had not been watching the show... may now resume!! C'mon now let's have fun discussing... as before!! 
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... sweet sweet episode!! Really, it was straight from a Barjatya film!!  Shiv wants to take advantage of mauka and dastur...n Gauri denying first n then relenting...in her inimitable style... kasali goad lajate hi mulgi!! N ha mulga kasala premaane baghato...!! Rishali perform so effortlessly...ke bass Dil khush ho jata hai!! He...asa ekamekankade baghun, vaagun...for more than a year...not only on-screen but also off-screen (they are to behave like Shauri in most appearances)...it must be really difficult to hold yourself!!
 Parallel issue of Bua-phuha is coming up...n me thinks we're indeed heading towards the end!! Our in-house Jasoos kaha gaye?? Pataa karo !!
 Till then... enjoy this goad KDP!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Shauri's ankhon ankhome in yesterday's episode was as intense and fresh as their first ankhon ankhome more than a year back during Baba's scooter recovery episode. When they are in that mood they seem to be on a different plane altogether. Kya ho sakta hai is taazgi ka raaz?
Yes Vanni, looks like they have started to tie up the loose ends. First Gomti-Phupha rapproachment. Then may be Nisha track. What happens to Chacha Kusumlata and Mitu Venu tracks is uncertain.
But I don't see any new serial lined up so wonder how much time is available for winding up. I would guess they will any way wind it up before ZMA nominations around September-October so that KDP will be out of contention.
Which gives us at least a month or two to have a graceful closure. And if Amma's present reformation process is permanent then we can expect some lovely episodes during this perid.
KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute baby sayali...link given by Vanni

KDPfan thumbnail
Rishali ... thanks Vanni for the link

KDPfan thumbnail
Thanks guys for the updates! Amma's positive reformation se forum pe bahar chha gayi ... I will surely catch up the episodes now...feels good to see the goody goody badjatya style scenes...

KDPfan thumbnail
Courtesy - Sayali insta