Why was Khushi allowed to reach haveli?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I really wonder why was Khushi allowed to reach haveli safely and spill the beans ...telling Rishabh and Rajveer about Priyam and that Abhimanyu adopted him?

Was this also some sort of conspiracy?

My theory...Abhimanyu wanted Rishabh to know about Priyam...so that now he starts searching for his identity and his motive. ...maybe like this he comes to know that he is his own son from Ragini...and his past crimes can come to front and Rishabh confesses himself...otherwise why will such a brilliant planner allow her to reveal so easily while both Priyam and Kavya and Chhoti Maa knew she was coming...

Any ideas on this? Please share...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think khushi was a plot device for all of us
To figure out the lengths to which Abhi went to make Gitu crazy
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Priyam being adopted by abhimanyu wasn't known by anyone until she met rishbh . Remember when khushi informed about she cmng to india choti ma Sid tab tak humara kam ho jaayega . Choti ma kavya were aware of the fact that khushi knew priyam is not recarnation of abhimanyu & since army would have anyway clarified about who abhimanyu was . Khushi cmng & telling this wouldn't make any difference.what they wanted they achieved sending geetu to asylum. 
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess bcoz rishabh nd rv already know that priyam is fake and abhi know that.. thats why may b he didn't paid any attention to that coz his motive to send geetu asylum was successful.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He wasn't all that brilliant a planner actually. I mean how easy it was for Khushi to find out he adopted Priyam through that photograph. Did he really think nobody would be able to trace Priyam's history? 

I agree with that maybe he deliberately wanted Rishabh to learn the truth so that he tries to find out WHY all of this was done. 

Edited by Nikita_Smith - 7 years ago
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kisiko pata hein geeto kis mental hospital mein hein? kyunki mujhe bhi waha admit karlo koi..pagal ho gayi hoon mein ye dekh keee
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

He wasn't all that brilliant a planner actually. I mean how easy it was for Khushi to find out he adopted Priyam through that photograph. Did he really think nobody would be able to trace Priyam's history? 

I agree with that maybe he deliberately wanted Rishabh to learn the truth so that he tries to find out WHY all of this was done. 

You r right..He may think he is a great planner..but he is not.And Priyam is 10..so from the pic he adopted priyam not 6 yrs back bt very recently...and I think he is conflicted..He did love G..that's why he took so long to do this..At this point I am not even sure the one we saw last night is real Abhi..But I know real abhi is alive...and the master planner is someone else...Abhi is a pawn who was misguided into hating Rishav for Ragini..
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Khushi has a team, she worked a lot in this matter and when she got the result, she could not resist from coming. What was more surprising was the timing : she gets the facts of who adopted priyam, was at the time she reached haveli. 

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

You r right..He may think he is a great planner..but he is not.And Priyam is 10..so from the pic he adopted priyam not 6 yrs back bt very recently...and I think he is conflicted..He did love G..that's why he took so long to do this..At this point I am not even sure the one we saw last night is real Abhi..But I know real abhi is alive...and the master planner is someone else...Abhi is a pawn who was misguided into hating Rishav for Ragini..

agree with u .
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I think khushi was a plot device for all of us

To figure out the lengths to which Abhi went to make Gitu crazy

But Priyam and Chhoti Maa both knew Khushi was up to something😕😉