surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I read in a post suspecting the character to be Abhimany's twin... And this sounds a good possibility
*Risabh has never been wrong with his sense of touch.. He was clear that hand didn't belong to Abhimanyu.
*Abhimanyu has always been a passionate lover.. but Geetu too felt something odd with him.
*DNA and blood group of twins match mostly.
*A simple gum can make fingerprints match.

Could he be his twin or brother??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi163

I read in a post suspecting the character to be Abhimany's twin... And this sounds a good possibility

*Risabh has never been wrong with his sense of touch.. He was clear that hand didn't belong to Abhimanyu.
*Abhimanyu has always been a passionate lover.. but Geetu too felt something odd with him.
*DNA and blood group of twins match mostly.
*A simple gum can make fingerprints match.

Could he be his twin or brother??

Anything is possible at this point...he did hesitate while giving fingerprint..looked relieved when everything matched...and yeah Risabh has never been wrong with his sense of touch...

And he did seem a completely different person...but if he was faking his love for Gitu then I guess the old Abhi wud seem different person...let's see..

Edited by urmita - 7 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Let's wait and watch.
We all waiting so much
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anything is possoble in TV shows and we have seen DNA manupulations in many shows before 

Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anything is possible right now...but I think Abhimanyu is back and he is acting like this just to show himself genuine...
As they showed that he and Priyam both claimed to be Abhi and his fingerprints and DNA were the only proofs of his identity...and he was pretending to have lost his memory...

So he was faking everything. ...regarding Rishabhs sense of touch...it might well be his way to drag Abhi to those tests...
Let's see...Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anything can be possible, ,  maybe real abhi died o killed by someone and this one is look a like send by someone  close to ragini to take revenge or maybe send by choti ma for property . 
Did anyone watch movie chupa rustom in which sanjay kapoor play double role, and look a like was send by someone to get property but coincidently he died in accident and real one was faking. 😉I think it's something similar to that lol .😆 I'm thinking too much let see.

Edited by fairy_tales - 7 years ago
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well, anything can happen in a tv show. But acc to medical science, no 2 person can have same fingerprints. Twins do have same DNA yes but fingerprints doesnot only depend on genes. So fingerprints cannot be same of even twins..

But as it is a tv show, so I m not sure.
I feel its Abhimanyu only. And so from now, Geetu revenge will begin.. And now they can unfold, reason for this betrayal.

Also, i think it was also a plan by Abhi, so that Risabh cant identify him by just touch. So Risabh had to go for identification with him. As it was necessary for Abhi to take Risabh out of the house, so that Priyam can do his work.
His different behaviour with Geetu was also a plan so that he and Priyam can fight, and so Risabh and Rajveer are forced to take identification issue seriously and take him out.. And also to mentally confuse Geetu more..

Abhi has to be involved in this plan as no way can Priyan know so much about Abhi geetu relationship. Noone can know so much details except Abhimanyu himself. Edited by sellysona - 7 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Twins could be a possibility.
No idea whether DNA of twins is same, but other things like fingerprints and retinal scan cannot be the same.
Army test proves he is the real Abhi. 
Rishabh felt he was fake.
A fake cannot have known the intimate details of their married life, so he should be real.
Where would real ABhi get a knife wound, if he was recovering.

Too many contradictions
A twin would solve some of them, not all of them.

But I would like to believe Rishabh's sense of touch more than any equipment, unless he was lying. 

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If he is abhimanyu then why he didn't identified rv ?? 
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

If he is abhimanyu then why he didn't identified rv ??

hmm true. actually both possibilities contradicts- if he is abhi then what about rishabh's touching sense i think it cant be wrong..
and if he is not abhi how could priyam is with him who know everything about abhi and geetu.