so much happened in todays episode

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all
So much happened in today's episode right from abhi DNA test to we getting to know abhi and priyam are together planning everything. So what do u think will happen next .it's really getting interesting day by day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even choti ma kavya is involved with priyam & abhi remember when khushi inform about she cmng to india. They said tab tak humara kam ho jaayega . 
Future I guess now it's geetanjali turn to make abhimanyu taste his own medicine. Episode was really awesome 
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now the real game will began... btw i think Abhi, priyam, chhoti maa, kavya will be on one side while RV, geetu, Rishabh on one side... BTW who is actually saheb... I thinnk its a female may be Chanda can be the mastermind... 
SamsinghR thumbnail
I am totally clueless now...abhimanyu did all this just for property?? still I am thinking he is positive let's see :(
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really what an episode... everyone is involved in it except rv and rishabh. it will be really interesting now as geetu realised abhi did it and priyam also involved.
now i think they will show abhimanyu's side of story and ragini's too.
i guess ragini is also mental patient may b.. in the same hospital.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
brilliant episode but i am thinking about abhi accident
was it abhi's plan or someone else had planned his murder

why did it take six years for abhi to plan this?

my mummy always that priyam does not look like 6years old child and she was right
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Hi all
So much happened in today's episode right from abhi DNA test to we getting to know abhi and priyam are together planning everything. So what do u think will happen next .it's really getting interesting day by day

Omg kya sachi is it all out ke abhi DNA and priyam were planning together iwill watch tomm on hotstar..Did reason came out  of all this planning and all
SamsinghR thumbnail
There were knife marks. who did that to abhi? ??
jaanroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
abhimanyu aadmi haikya hai
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Hi all

Hai, Iam not regular viewer of this show but wtchd strtng 2 epi's few in between and again strtd it from lst week
If this is Abhi"s plan
Then what about those widows(i guess those women who wore black dresses and came to Geethu after Abhi's death) they told something like which hints there is Abhi's ghost or her hallucination about him
And then that Bhairavi and few other people who helped her to find murderer
They are also on Abhi side then??
Anyways show is damn interesting😊
and all the actors are perfect
dont know anyone except Surbhi.. I watched her web series Tanhaiyan