Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naiyya- thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiSP

No I am sure Gul Khan will never do it!!!! I am so sure... she just moved on because of show's delay!

Oh ðŸ˜­ but I will keep. My hopes up till IPKKND airs . I will keep my fingers crossed
floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiyya-

I am not a part of this AT but despite that I am commenting here so pl forgive me if I should not have done that.

About Sanaya quitting this Sony show... maybe she is being offered IPKKND 3 after fans created hulla, ruckus over the casting of other heroine so maybe GUL KHAN offered her the lead actress role and that may be the reason for her NOT doing Kavya ki Prarthna ? I am sure this is the reason and if it is then I am happy abt it.

ohhh plsss cut the crap not again plsss 🥱 sanaya isn't related to the show in anyway so plss don't bring this topic nd unnecessary comments.
Sudhaif thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Never please no ipkknd 3. I would rather wait for another year for sanaya with a new costar.
Never really liked that particular actor.  Overtly overated
Edited by Sudhaif - 6 years ago
-Naiyya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_u_sanaya

ohhh plsss cut the crap not again plsss 🥱 sanaya isn't related to the show in anyway so plss don't bring this topic nd unnecessary comments.

Ok I would not. Sorry. 
I am reading comments about how sanaya can work with better channels now...so I have some questions.Only because sony's shows don't get much ratings it is considered a bad channel?We go on and on about trp hit shows not exactly being good/watchable shows and then look down upon a channel only because its shows are not trp hits?Does the quality of the show not matter much?As much I have watched krpkab it seemed a nice show,the female lead chided the male lead for crossing his professional boundaries...something we never see in trp hit shows or the love stories sanaya has done till now...the male lead didn't ever manhandle her..small things like these made the show refreshing for me...I am not saying star plus or colors or zee tv can never have good shows...I was excited for MM because it was to come from the writers of YHM...so both, good and bad shows can come from "small" and "big" channels...personally I would not feel much sadness if sanaya's next show is on sony,yes trps too are important so I would hope that if her next show indeed is on sony then it gets ratings that are considered good keeping in mind the channel's usual trp level(0.7/0.8 in sony's case)...if she works for "bigger" channels the pressure for trps would be higher,not that I have anything against big channels...I can just hope she works in a good show which goes on to become a decent success.
Even monetarily speaking,sanaya would be paid her usual pay,right?regardless of which channel she works with?
-Naiyya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

I am reading comments about how sanaya can work with better channels now...so I have some questions.Only because sony's shows don't get much ratings it is considered a bad channel?We go on and on about trp hit shows not exactly being good/watchable shows and then look down upon a channel only because its shows are not trp hits?Does the quality of the show not matter much?As much I have watched krpkab it seemed a nice show,the female lead chided the male lead for crossing his professional boundaries...something we never see in trp hit shows or the love stories sanaya has done till now...the male lead didn't ever manhandle her..small things like these made the show refreshing for me...I am not saying star plus or colors or zee tv can never have good shows...I was excited for MM because it was to come from the writers of YHM...so both, good and bad shows can come from "small" and "big" channels...personally I would not feel much sadness if sanaya's next show is on sony,yes trps too are important so I would hope that if her next show indeed is on sony then it gets ratings that are considered good keeping in mind the channel's usual trp level(0.7/0.8 in sony's case)...if she works for "bigger" channels the pressure for trps would be higher,not that I have anything against big channels...I can just hope she works in a good show which goes on to become a decent success.

Even monetarily speaking,sanaya would be paid her usual pay,right?regardless of which channel she works with?

Why are ppl saying things like "Sanaya can work with better channels " now ? Weren't the same ppl excited abt her when the news came that she is doing a show on Sony ? Why ? Why ?
Anyway, I am leaving now.
Apologies if I shld not have been here. 
Sudhaif thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Completely  agree. As a channel SONY has better  content. Every show is different.  Also fans cannot swing from trps matter to trps dont matter.
 The content is more important and of course Sanaya should be part of the  show
@-Naiyya-  hey please don't leave...I guess its just that IPK is a tricky topic EVERYWHERE😆...it gets reactions out of people...personally I wouldn't have any problem if you spoke about any sanaya related thing here...you just speculated that sanaya might be offered ipk3...so its fine...although I agree with other people that its never going to happen...I am not even sure if I want it to happen...as I am put off by certain fandoms age shaming SI...also there are high chances that the female character would be given less prominence AGAIN...I am also pretty much done with gul khan's or saurabh tewari's heroes...they make me yawn. Edited by JaiJaiIraniMata - 6 years ago
MUNUDAS thumbnail
I just want to see Sanaya in a good content show, channel doesn't matter to me.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I agree completely. I've always said Sony and SP have the most watchable shows ... the latter to some extent only ðŸ˜›
So I would like Sanaya to come back on either of these channels. I know Sony shows don't get trps, but I don't watch the shows with high trps for the most part, so that doesn't matter to me ... it does matter to channels and actors, so for her sake, I hope San's show gets decent trps, but that's it. Good shows find their audience regardless of channel, so just hope Sanaya does a good show with a good script, that's all.