what happened to aryan in the end

Posted: 6 years ago
may i ask a question what happened to aryan in the end stopped watching so no idea 
He left ISRC after exposing Nirman. Every one got to know that he is the DS and Aryan went missing and blocked all his connection.Sandhir did try locating him but he never wanted to return and as he was never imp for viewers and later for SandhirπŸ˜†
i knew u will answer @romalia so i wrote something against randhir so u answer quickly πŸ€£
@ romalia ur siggy is awesome i loved it😳

what is dark shadow ? what did nirman sir did actually hope u dont mind i was actually trying to tell the story to y sis

what is going to happen after 10 years
remember me

what is going to happen after 10 years?

Edited by aamias - 6 years ago
Aryan resigned from ISRC leaving Sandhir alone in their happy life.
He left the couple alone forever.
No Idea, he was never imp to me.
Kalua realised he is a waste of space..so he packed his bag and jumped into space...vowing to complete the non existant mars mission...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Kalua realised he is a waste of space..so he packed his bag and jumped into space...vowing to complete the non existant mars mission...πŸ˜›

Oh i missed this 🀣 awesome 🀣
Originally posted by romaila

Oh i missed this 🀣 awesome 🀣
Suna hain he got caught into gravitational zone of mars  and has become a satellite of mars...so currently u can find him orbitting mars πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Suna hain he got caught into gravitational zone of mars  and has become a satellite of mars...so currently u can find him orbitting mars πŸ˜›

Bechara 🀣 thats why Sandhir failed in tracking him...🀣