Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Jeez poor RK!! I don't think there is any other BW parent who embarrass his/her kids than chintu hi :(((
aurora-borealis thumbnail
Good Lord, that Kareena gif. πŸ€£
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh I'm so done. This is just too much πŸ˜†
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Jeez poor RK!! I don't think there is any other BW parent who embarrass his/her kids than chintu hi :(((

I have a bad feeling he is jealous. Ranbir has been getting accolades for his skills since he entered industry. Rishi never got much recognition. He came at same time as AB who dwarfed everyone. On lighter note, Ranbir will soon start getting sympathy votes. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kuchh zyada hi "khullam khulla" ho gaya ye toh..πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

I have a bad feeling he is jealous. Ranbir has been getting accolades for his skills since he entered industry. Rishi never got much recognition. He came at same time as AB who dwarfed everyone. On lighter note, Ranbir will soon start getting sympathy votes. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Rishi ji might be seeing it differently... He could be following HW...

I don't know how it's in real life but I've seen here on TV shows and books,  parents talking to their kids about it, like it's no big deal and kids getting excited wanting to know when they were conceived πŸ˜› 
I remember Anoushka Shankar once  proudly announced that her mom told her she was conceived during some festivities(dasara or something) 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Has he mentioned his first born's conception time too which was before they got married. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: d-_-b

Has he mentioned his first born's conception time too which was before they got married. 

πŸ˜†

Preterm birth maybe? If not, them the location could've been a movie set... She should be a movie star not the boy πŸ˜†  So it was a shotgun wedding, huh? No big deal, atleast not for them
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Don't think Ranbir would be affected...He is used to it and BW people have special thick skin and ears...lol 
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Rishi ji might be seeing it differently... He could be following HW...

I don't know how it's in real life but I've seen here on TV shows and books, parents talking to their kids about it, like it's no big deal and kids getting excited wanting to know when they were conceivedπŸ˜›
I remember Anoushka Shankar once proudly announced that her mom told her she was conceived during some festivities(dasara or something)

I hardly think Ranbir wants to know anything apart from how to send his father tomars on one way ticket. πŸ˜†