Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

exactly, suman isn't in love with ranveer - she may have accepted him as her fianc and accepted the decision of marriage, but she doesn't love him so she's unlikely to fight for his companionship - the current promo supports this too - she's quick to say "I don't think we should marry" at the first drawback they face post engagement... if anything she may see this ex as a better life partner for ranveer than herself... whereas ranveer loves suman hence is willing to fight for her... they should have bought in this character once sumveer had consummated... for now the challenges could have been based around suman's dilemma ... i.e. remarriage of a widow who has a child is a big decision - so many factors have to be considered... is the man he right choice? will he be the perfect father for veer? yes ranveer loves veer but general affection for a kid is different to becoming a parent to that kid - they could focus on changes/development within ranveer's character post marriage .. with regards to suman also, they could show whether or not, she will adjust in the mittal family and fit in the social circle the Mittal family are a part of... all these are REAL issues a couple face... sumveer are similar yet very different - both are strong personalities and they could possibly show clashes on certain issues... there is a lot to explore so why the CVs have chosen the "ex gf returns to ruin hero's marriage" track is beyond my understanding...

For Suman it is not the 100% "NO" now she has started looking at Ranveer in an another perspective...she used to judge him upon being from a rich family and so he's a spoilt guy then her point of view was completely something else...
If they are bringing this girl may be like in Vivaah(The show) they have planned the consummation just after the wedding, and it will be a change as they like to keep everything on hold.
Lina_rae thumbnail
I hope she doesn't create any problem between Ranveer and Suman.
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw her in tashne ishq and wasn't impressed. Hard to tell how much was her versus the poor character sketch. Hope this character works out better for her
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

For Suman it is not the 100% "NO" now she has started looking at Ranveer in an another perspective...she used to judge him upon being from a rich family and so he's a spoilt guy then her point of view was completely something else...
If they are bringing this girl may be like in Vivaah(The show) they have planned the consummation just after the wedding, and it will be a change as they like to keep everything on hold.

there's another show called vivaah? I've not seen it,...was the storyline similar to this show? widow's remarriage who has a kid also? I don't know why but I don't think they'll immediately consummate their marriage, ranveer is aware that suman is still stuck in her past and isn't able to move on from ravi's memories, so I think he'll want to wait before they take that step...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as per abhishek's Instagram video, sonali is entering on their sangeet (before marriage) so lots of twists and turns can be expected. I just hope we get a few cute sumveer scenes before the third angle enters.