Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very Well said Jyoti.
Really Find Myself With Lack Of words When I wanna Appreciate their talent.
suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a perfect episode of emotions today.  Shah and Erica are fabulous in their acting.  
Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very rightly said in this wonderful post Jyoti that they are the most natural actors around on the small screen...usually there is one actor emoting with eyes in a scene but in this case both of them carried the scene through eyes... more so Erica because she was at the receiving mute end whereas shaheer was more vocal...the anger in his eyes and hurt in hers were mind blowing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
And also thanks for making this kind of post...we should applaud and appreciate there talent and efforts...Erica said in her chat today that she llikes it when their work is appreciated it gives them incentive to do better...I have been a reader all along but their performance and ur post compelled me to participate ๐Ÿ˜Š
rahulvats12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True they r best actor present in our TV industry
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They were absolutely outstanding! Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes are making me fall in love with them more and more everyday! Their emotions, style and presence is out of this world. 
The precap took me back to Season 1 with the first breakup. It felt exactly the same. Cant wait for tonight's episode. 
cscs thumbnail
They both are superb actors.