Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blushy_Auntacid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: katheriene

Beautiful update👏

Loved how Sukor are getting comfortable with each other & opening their secrets👏
Loved Sukor's growing closeness
Waiting for next

Thank you Katherine ❤️
Their hearts are entwining slowly but surely 😳

Originally posted by: Shreeti.sukor

Now this is perfectly "udaanish", I love it. 

This love story is trapping me.

Thank you Shreetiii .. i hope you stay trapped and still love it since the next update might not be upto the mark 😆

Originally posted by: Ayur123

Really enjoyed ..reading again and again  all  stories of u...pls  update not all roses another bonus part tooo

Thank you Ayur after updating this which is going to be today i shall post not all roses bonus tomorrow or wednesday morning but in between these two days for sure 

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Amazing update

Sukor are getting closer
The dog part was cute

Thank you Meshmesh ❤️ 
Dogs are always cute they help me keep charm here 😆

Originally posted by: 77nikita

It's becoming so so interesting... love it blushy... thanks dear. 

Thank you Nikita!!!! ❤️
updating next in a few i hope you still love it and not kick me off your readlist 

Originally posted by: Ankita38

Beautiful!!
Loving this slow growing bond between sukor. They are becoming more comfortable and close to each other.
But there are many secrets also i guess. I am loving this suspense and thrilling story.😉

Thank you Ankita!!! Comfort is the key to a happy love story 😆 i am planning to earn my name in goodreads ... one secret is about to get out today 😛
Part 13

A peak in her past

"you didn't share this with your parents and sister??" He curled his finger in his fist controlling the urge to pull her dejected frame in his arms when she said 'no' ... he was the only one she had shared it... along with feeling happy she trusted him he also felt responsible ... responsible to help her.. soon she closed her eyes sleepily while he kept on looking at her wondering about that accident ... he still remember those disastrous picture.. how did she land there..she seemed way too innocent for clubbing and drinking moreover how did she make it alive and scarless

The next morning... they woke up wrapped in each other arms but not by their own... by the chaos  and noise which came from downstairs.. they looked at each other sleepily ... Suraj cursed the guys for having disturbed his one of a kind time... him sleeping without disturbance was rare enough for him to afford losing it ... he looked at Chakor who carelessly turned away pulling the pillow over her face least he knew it wasn't to continue sleeping but to hide the blush and smile that crept on her morning face "What are they doing soo early??" She whined but soon her eyes widdened in panic as she heard the little bark of a doggy..."Suraj????" She said sitting upright "Sherniii" She yelped pushing the bedsheets ignoring her bed hairs and ran downstairs 

He couldn't help the chuckle which left his lips at her sudden reaction... she was a one of a kind he thought before leaving the bed reluctantly ... eversince he remembered his room this was by far the best sleep he has got without alcohol or sleeping pills ... it was dreamless but he could deal anything that exclude the attrocious nightmares of reality he had dealt with in past

Walking downstairs he looked at his men who had brooms, spatulas and wooden sticks in their hand along with a ridiculously comical looking Chakor craddling her puppy 

"She's mine" She defended the puppy stroking his fur which was still dirty 

"Boss... it was sleeping in my shoe" One of the man added causing her to give him an accusative glare as Suraj shrugged ... he did try to give it a place to sleep but he liked the shoe more...he can't do anything in that

"It's not an it... its a she .. her name is Sherni" She added causing them to laugh for a moment he could swear both she and the puppy had a roaring expression on their faces 

"ENOUGH!!!!" he yelled through the chaos causing all to go silent ... he doesn't remember his place being soo happening... a few days away and letting this girl in had taken a toll on everything and everyone ... he tried telling himself it was just for few more days and then she'll be gone like she was never there... why wouldn't she? She was a city girl used to luxury she will never find in such a village among brutes like them but reminding himself of how she had helped him working the soil... she wasn't just a city girl... she was beautiful... smart and caring 

"Suraj??" Chakor broke his thought rocking the puppy who was whimpering in her arms 

"Shut it everybody... it's just a dog... deal with it for just a few more days... it'll be gone as soon as she leaves" He said frustratedly with a sour taste left on his tongue by that realization... he unknowingly did hurt her though... her face was free from all its excitement.. he was talking as if she leaving didn't matter to him

"Yeahhh Soon you all shall be free from me so deal with it for a while" She spatted angrily turning and leaving the hall with Sherni in her arms...its been more than a week since she's been here... its too early to get attached to this place but in such a short span of time soo much happened... she fought with Suraj... she had her life endangered... he had pointed a gun on her temple... she got to witness all her fears but at the same time... she learnt how to cook... she learnt there was hope of she getting rid of her dirty past and sleep peacefully which she wasn't able too everysince that accident not even with doctors help... she never confessed it but she found herself desiring for the guy who had lost his mother and sister... who portrayed himself bad but still cares... he staying last night with her showed he had a heart ... he was becoming special for her ... she didn't know what but she wanted to know... she wanted to stay in this house among the idiots she can tease and near to him ... only 15 more days before Imli's wedding and then she'll have to leave whether she wants or not... the thought of ever seeing them again after that troubled her 

Suraj wasn't understanding the sudden change in her mood... she just stomped her feet at him and left ... if any other girl she'd be already out of his premises right now but not her?? 

"Girls are confusing" Jagan said not seeing the punch that came on his face causing his eyes to go blue almost immediately 

"for breaking bro rule and telling her where i was" He answered his unanswered question 

"You're an ass ... how could you trash my face" Jagan whined feeling around his eyes it stunk more when he touched it..."She blackmailed me!!!!!" He defended himself then cursing his boss slash friend again... both were same... one blackmails him while the other trash him

"Be glad it's your face and not your balls... i don't understand how did she ever blackmail you?????" Suraj was still seeking answer to that question and Jagan's reply was a puzzle on a whole new level

"You'll know about it soon... i can see you reach that stage" He replied in pain for his eyes...everybody could see Suraj was whipped... everybody except Him ... he had never purchased clothes for anyone... he never allowed anyone in his room on his bed... he looked at Chakor like she was a porcelain doll and the last trigger... HE allowed a puppy inside... a stray puppy 

Suraj stayed in his study completing his paper works but it wasn't happening... he kept on asking himself the same question why was she angry??? Why was it bothering him even?? why did he stay last night?? Whats about her that soothe his years buried pain??? She didn't belong to him... doesn't belong to a place where blood is shed like water ... this haveli was cursed... women always met brutal fate ... a fate he wasn't ready to see Chakor fall in 

Chakor kept cutting the vegetable angrily banging the knife against the chopping board

"Chakor ji hold it... you can cut yourself" Gauri had tried to stop her but she continued 

"right i should cut Suraj instead" She mumbled angrily 

"You know you are the only one he allows addressing him like this... i've lived in this village since my birth ... i never saw someone talk to him soo autoritively and survive" Gauri's words somehow made her feel better... it made her feel like having a certain right over him... it was sure Mr Serious cared for her 

Stopping her anger on the poor vegetable she dropped the knife on the counter... going to the hall where a guy in a police uniform spoke to Suraj... that scared her... what if Suraj was in trouble.. she quickly walked to his side attracting the attention of the officer towards her 

"She???? What is she doing here??" The officer had asked in a very unusual tone ... Suraj was annoyed enough ... he hoped Chakor to stay away from his matters but she was getting herself digged in further 

"Chakor go back inside" He harshly ordered her not liking how Ajay was eying her 

"Chakor??? Right??i know you.. What is she doing here Suraj???" Ajay kept on probing knowing Chakor very well while the latter was not liking the glare she was being shot at by him along with his confession... how will he ever know her when she never ever saw him in her life?

"you know her??" For once even Suraj was disturbed ... Ajay was an official spy for the IPS ... he worked along with him ... he was just here telling them how they dealt with Malhotra bodies and that aftermath mess before Chakor's disturbance 

"Of course i know her... she's the right hand of Vivaan" Ajay said shocking all who were present in that hall including Chakor ... she dated Vivaan but what did it mean being his right hand

"She was one of Vivaan's biggest disguise to trade drugs ... since miss Chakor here was an athlete she efficiently went through securities without any suspicions " Ajay was disgusted towards such girls who pretended to be innocent... he claimed the fear and shock that plastered on her face was fake whereas Suraj could bet his entire life it wasn't but he still wanted to know how Ajay was claiming it soo confidently

"How can you say that??" By asking that he gave the illusion to Chakor that he maybe didn't trust her enough

"I dated Vivaan for a few months but i never traded anything for him... i didn't even know he was into such crimes before i got here" She pleaded her innocence.. her heart pounding in her chest ... her eyes went from Suraj to Ajay then back to him

When the man removed his phone showing them some pictures where Chakor was giving a parcel to one of his business colleague she recognized... "Yeah i went there for an inauguration ... Vivaan sometimes would give me parcels for his business partners saying it was just small gifts and i would simply deliver it" Chakor was feeling goosebumps all over her skins at the realization she had unknowingly traded drugs??? "I didn't know Suraj" She spoke slowly holding back the urge to break down ... she didn't want to see that mistrust in her 

"Enough Ajay" Suraj Yelled returning the mobile back to him ... he didn't know what to think but he sure was still keeping his trust in Chakor being a guy who had trust issue ... she was shivering and closing her eyes between seconds as if battling with her insides not to pass out... he remembered the first time having confronted her... she fainted and her confession how she gets triggered 

"You never helped him? Then how do you explain his favor towards your drunk and drive case?? His lawyer saved you from prison when it was clear you killed that young couple" Ajay yelled having never supported such corruption and injustice ... the words were hitting her right on her memory cords playing that night in her mind... she herself knew the pain when she woke up and found out two people died because of her... a young couple... her face had grown red but it wasn't a red which Suraj liked on her... drops of tears were flowing down her eyelid as she lowered them in shame

"I never took any favors from Vivaan" She said keeping her eyes down... she didn't want to lift her head up and see Suraj or the others judge her..."I was diagonized by medicals with traces of Rohypnol in my blood" She snapped strongly finally lifting her face which was coated with tears and pain... she could see some of them had a flash of recognization while Suraj was only shocked ... Ajay didn't have any word since this fact was new to him... he didn't think she was lying because no girl will lie about this drug 

"It's a drug used on rape victims ... i wasn't even drunk that night.. not a single alcohol trace was in my blood.." with the last word she finally broke sliding on her knees hiding her face shamefully in her hands..."How was she to explain the fact that  She was only trying to escape... if she could trade her life for those two who died she'd do in a second ... she didn't realize the arms that picked her up ... she only wrapped her arms around his torso crying harder against his chest... she never even watched the pictures of those victims 

"Get out Ajay" Suraj said calmly holding her in his arms... its a calmness everybody were scared of... so nodding his head shockingly Ajay left without a word said...She was still sobbing wetting his shirt when he walked to his room... trying to register the words she had said... Rohypnol was one of the drugs he hated the most since it was used on girls to heighten their sexual hormones without them even knowing... the girl would be under a trance and next morning wake up not remembering a thing that happened to them not even the name or face of the person who did that to them ... he felt a certain anger in his chest but it was soothed by the tears which wet it

He placed Chakor gently on his bed and sat on a chair ... they were both silent for hours... she had stopped crying... she was quiet with her legs curled against her chest and placed her head on her knees ... Suraj could see she was reminscing that night... unable to handle that anger he stood from the chair kicking it as it broke against the wall breaking Chakor's thought brutally 

He walked next to her and was took by surprise when instead of fearing him ... she turned hugging his waist digging her face against his muscled build stomach... "if i could die and bring back the dead ... i'd do it... if i erase the past and not meet Vivaan... i'd do it... if i could refuse that night... i'd do it... trust me" her voice held something which was familiar to Suraj because as a kid he would also do that... HOPE but it would never be a real thing... he didn't know what to say since he knew he was soo bitter anything he will say will lead him breaking her hope 

He hesistantly lifted his hands to the back of her head caressing it softly "tell me everything... Tell me who did that to you... i promise you Chakor i will skin that person so hard... he'll never be able to touch anyone else.. for every night you spent having those nightmares he will see whats living a nightmare just one name" HE asked angrily with a possessiveness ozzing from his tone something which he didn't know where it came from but at that moment if Chakor told him a name.. he'd simply load his gun and go on killing spree 

She rose her head innocently from his stomach without unwrapping her arms from around him... everybody asked her what happened? Who did that? how did it happened? but no one was as determined as Suraj right now to find out who did that and punish him 

"Wait!!!" She said walking to the bathroom.. when she opened the door Suraj was shocked to see she had on his t-shirt... only his t-shirt... he felt himself rage on the inside as he recognize it was his shirt of yesterday.. she must have worn it in a hurry ... Chakor was nervous for what she was about to do... having never talked about his past to anyone... she was about to do it to Suraj.. she didn't know him a lot but she knew he would understand... she trusted her gut feeling...She sat on the bed patting besides her asking him to sit and when he did she placed her head on his shoulder and began 

"Many people think that accident ruined my chance towards being an athlete because it jinxed my reputation.. thats not true Suraj... me walking infront of you is in itself a miracle" She said parting her thighs bashfully.. she was showing the part of her which only doctors had seen and nothing else

He almost flinch causing her head to fall off his shoulder on seeing that long white gash on her inner thigh... there were faint lines which showed stitches scares...his fist tightened holding himself from touching those scars which maybe didn't hurt anymore but had surely left its ache behind ... she thought he was maybe disgusted by it but he wasn't ... "it shows you're survivor Chakor" He said pulling away and finally facing her in the eyes something he had noticed she was avoiding... he cupped her face and said "If i show you how many scars i have you'd be surprise how i am still breathing too.. but i realized they don't define who we are they show our fortunate we are for being alive" While explaining to her he'd never realize when he saw this side of his scars? That was her effect on him... she'd always make him think better ... she'd bring a better Version of the Suraj Rajvanshi he was acquainted with ... she was about to entrust him with her past... that alone made his heart beat again... his heart which he had assumed was dead from all the cruelties thats been inflicted to it in his own past 

Suraj was maybe not experienced in comforting people but when it came to her... even his hurtful words managed to make her feel better so now when he said something soo meaningful to her.. it was ought to touch her soul pulling a weak smile on her tired face... "i never wanted to go to that club that day... My sister Imli was proposed by Vivaan... the boyfriend who had broke up with me just a month before" She said remembering the days when she actually had cried over that guy 

"thank goodness you did" He mumbled under his breath feeling an enviness envelope him.. he didn't see her being with Vivaan.. she was too special to be with someone from his family

She did hear him and it did make her skip a heartbeat no matter the tale she was about to recount 

Flashback

Chakor was enclosed in her room after that day when she thought Vivaan was about to get engaged to her... only to hear him say it wasn't working because he wasn't in love with her... she could see the breaking sound of her heart for she thought he was the perfect guy for her... she had been with him in all his ups and down ... he was her bestfriend she thought he understood her but he still broke up with her to hook up with her sister just after one month

Of course Chakor knew Imli was a better girl... she had a figure... she was feminine.. while Chakor was always dressed in Sweatpants.. kurti drenched with sweats from running ... she had a curvy figure... she was unique but not better than her sister.. that day Imli had been insisting she comes along "Please Didi if you don't come ma papa will think you still haven't gave us your blessings" Imli had said sadly.. not once had she asked Chakor if she approved their relationship... she was only interested because her parents might not give a nod if she didn't ... not wanting to show she was affected she strongly decided to leave the friendly entourage which had been through her thick and thin 

Clubbing was just not her style not that she was orthodox but because she prefered calm nature... running was her cheat time so yeah.. she never even behaved like a celebrity so when people would ask for her autograph she would simply smile gracefully and sign the paper excitedly as they were to have met the running champion who always rendered their country proud 

Chakor sat on a couch uncomfortable... she ran a hand frustratedly in her hairs.. when some friends came and gave her a drink after serving the others she took it without guessing there were to be something wrong with it.. it was just a normal non alcoholic drink she had made sure to ask twice 

"Hey you alright??" Vivaan had asked sitting next to her obviously taking her by surprise since she had been avoiding him 

"yeah" She said running her finger over the rim of the glass wishing he'd leave her alone but he didn't 

"Chakor... i am sorry... i couldn't help falling for her... i really really do love Imli" He said earnestly as she took a long sip from her glass

"it's alright Vivaan i understand.. i am not bothered" Chakor threw at him with a convincing smile on her face... she surely was bothered but she was a strong girl...he had only smile back before saying cheers tapping his glass with hers causing her to take another sip 

Chakor turned to the dance floor and saw her sister giving her a thumbsup.. she only smiled back... Vivaan was a nice guy who cares not hers but atleast he'll keep her sister Happy while her she still had her career her dream.. she had thought feeling her head go giddy...a finger on her temple.. she tried to pull the skin backwards blinking her eyes repeatedly but it wasn't working... her vision was blurry ... she could see all of them but in one line... difficulty she remembered there was an exit door towards the restroom so taking the route she walked to it after 10 steps she counted she felt a tug on her waist... someone had pulled her towards him...her mind was telling her to fight it but her hand wasn't moving... she could feel kisses on her neck while a hand ran on her waist ..."NO NO NO" Her mind yelled ... her lips were moving according to her and screaming but least she knew it was buried under the music... blurry but surely she could see that sinister smile which tugged at her assaulters lips... he had zipped her dress down when she regained a sense over her muscles ... she had moved... she struggled against him... she could see he was shocked his eyes were widdened 

"Leave me alone..." She had yelled tearfully but he'd only return a slap back right on her cheeks... he had his nails dug deep on her arms as he bit on her neck... she doesn't know how... but she had managed to do something but with the sharp flower ring she had worn that day she punched him right in the eyes causing him to leave her... she limped towards the exit ... not seeing the car... her car... when she remembered her key was in her bracelet and she pressed on it hear the alarm go off... her hearing sense was working.. she knew it and going by her senses she had walked and managed to reach there and locked herself ... it was all going nice when that knock on her car door grew... someone was tugging on the door of her car ...she was growing dizzy by minutes and felt she would faint... her arms was aching from all the scratches... turning the key in the ignition she pressed on the pedal 

Her blurry vision was already troubling her when the nightlight began hurting her eyes.. her head pounding with pain and dizziness ... she could almost feel her car going hayway... she had tried... tried regaining her control over her steering wheel but it was too late... too late since over a flash she felt it bang against another car... causing her head to bang against the steering wheel... the front glass pane of her car exploding to pieces and stabbing her as she loses her consciousness slowly into the darkness 

As she ended strongly her face was filled with terror but free from tears.. Suraj could feel his own skin crept with goosebumps and he had mercilessly killed people in past... he could still not believe she had escaped being rape and die on a single night... it was not Chakor's fault she was trying to escape her mind was locked away from all capacity of logic to know what could have happened

He hugged her in his embrace rubbing on her back... she was quiet... no cry not tears like she was still lost in that unconsciousness after that car accident... "it wasn't your fault Chakor" he had whispered in his ears when she finally broke into sobs hugging his body further into hers

"It is my fault Suraj... i had caused that accident... hadn't i got into my car that day... maybe those people would have been still alive" She cried guilitily... she had never admitted it... but a lot of times she would cry wish for them to be alive while she dead.. she hated herself 

"Shhh" He consoled "you didn't cause that accident the one who tried to do that to you did it... and believe me when i say i will not spare him" He was determined.. she perhaps thought he was saying it to make her feel better but he was Suraj Rajvanshi she still didn't know his capabilities

"My legs were trapped ... they had cut the car to get me out and when they did it my thigh was grazed against the sharp metal" She said remembering how when she woke up from her critical state ... she wasn't able to move her legs.. she couldn't even feel her lower body ... after a lot of therapies she could walk but not run since her legs would lose strength just after minutes pressurizing it 

Breaking the hug he lifted her legs placing them across his lap and touched that faint scar which was barely visible now... he was gently and respectful... "it maybe reminds you of losing everything Chakor but for me this reminds me you are alive despite of losing everything" he had said as she dragged herself on his lap sitting while placing her head over his chest... she would have felt shy for any other man touching her like he was massaging her scar but with Suraj it felt normal... it felt soothing as if he was a magician and pulling away all the dark memories that was linked to that scar ... she could have missed that little kiss he left on her hairs but she didn't... she smiled and feeling fully drained she closed her eyes while he continued working his fingers 

She was sleeping in the same posture when his phone rang "Suraj Rajvanshi" 

"Chakor was right Suraj... the drugs were filed in the files by the medicals but it wasn't anywhere in the record" Ajay said now feeling guilty for having judged the girl who was actually innocent 

"That means someone hid it among the files on purpose for no further investigation" Suraj derived looking her eyes which was closed peacefully as she breathed against his chest 

"someone with powers to do it Suraj not anybody can do that" Ajay agreed ...he could feel the intensity in Suraj's word... he had never been so bothered about anyone else... Ajay remembered when he accused Chakor... Suraj was all the way looking at her confirming if she was alright.. that was something new to Ajay... the heartless criminal who would leave lake of blood behind his every mission was concerned about a girl who was his enemy's ex 

"I want the footage of that club and that club's parking area for that night... every worker's name whether they still work there or not and direct contact to that club's owner" He was back being cold in his voice but his gaze were still soft since it was locked on Chakor

"I don't know what it is about you... eversince you've been here you only riled me up... made me angry... caused me trouble but also made me happy which nobody managed to do... so to repay you that i promise to hunt down whosoever hurt you and after that it'll be me and him" and his intention was far beyond decent 

Edited by Blushy_Auntacid - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's simply... No words.. I felt too emotional for Chakor...the girl has gone through so much pain, trauma, agony still herself.  Bravo!
It was excellent the way you brought out the scar incident between SuKor... it ripped me apart.  Excellent detailing.  

Wow a Masterpiece indeed Anjali.

flawless..

hating this vivaan...

Thanks a lot for this thrilling story!

I bet if I had enough of money and know about media i will do finite series with my adories with your stories for sure.

This is more thrilling than Quantigo (the few episodes I see though rarely)

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
Shreeti.sukor thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh. You write it so detailed. And who said it's not up to mark? Every time you break your own records. 
Chakor's plight made me get goosebumps. It was damn scary and traumatic man!
And how much more will you make me love Suraj?
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update, another masterpiece👏🤗
Chakor's past was traumatic & scary😭😲
Loved how Suraj healed Chakor, falling in love with him again & again😊
Waiting for next